worried mom accidently gets sons grow busted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaotik

MrInvisible
Reaction score
oh man, what a way to get your grow busted :(
A call from a concerned mother inadvertently led Nanaimo police to a large marijuana-growing operation.
On Saturday, Nanaimo RCMP received a call from a woman who was worried about her 38-year-old son, according to Const. Andy Rickaby, RCMP spokesman.
"She hadn't heard from him in three months and he didn't call on her birthday, which was highly unusual," said Rickaby.
Officers tracked down the man's last known address where they found a vehicle registered in his name. They knocked on the doors and windows and talked to neighbours about the individual, Rickaby said.
Despite their efforts, police could make no contact with the man, nor any other resident of the house.
Thinking the man may be hurt or dead, police entered the house on the 100 block of Summit Drive. As they searched the premises for the missing man they found the marijuana plants, Rickaby said.
"We were inside of the house because we feared for his safety. We entered the house because of our concern for him."
The man was not in the house and police decided to curtail their search because of the presence of high voltage electricity.
They then applied for a warrant to search the residence to continue their investigation into the grow-op.
"Investigating officers received judicial approval and seized the 377 plants from the residence," said Rickaby.
The plants were in various stages of maturity. Besides the plants, the police also seized numerous pieces of growing equipment including lights, timers and ballasts.
The subject of the police's original search was not located and the investigation is ongoing, Rickaby said.
www.canada.com/nanaimodailynews/news/story.html?id=b4f0760d-165b-432e-b286-a928fc08a3b8

poor guy..he's gonna quite happy with his mom when he comes home.

Why does everyone have such a problem with dealers. Without them I would have been without my meds until this year when I finally took the plunge. Dealers exist because the government has created a black market. If weed wasn't illegal they wouldn't be called dealers they would be called dispensers or clerks or whatever you want to call the person behind the counter. If you have ever and I mean ever bought a bag of weed a gram or even a joint than you are a hypocrite. There are good dealers and bad dealers and yes some of them do give the rest a bad rap. Guess what some people that work "normal" jobs also do bad things and rip people off. Ever hear of Enron? Does that make every person that wears a suit or works for a large corporation scum who deserve to be spat on? Seriously ask yourself that question.

On another note that sucks. On the brite side she will be able to visit him once a week whenever she wants now.

that is why yall got to talk with your own mother and clear the craps about "worried" and stuff, mothers should worry if crackers come out look for cracks in the street just like look for dimes in the street instead worry about their responsible children that grows their own and mind their own... family who mind their own does not get busted as much people who cant mind their own business!

Some older long time growers sell extra stash off and make a little extra all the time. In these days and times of high gas etc every lil' bit helps.

The dealers supplying grade school kids are the trouble.

totally agree.what a great post.i couldnt have said it any better.

Tater said:
Why does everyone have such a problem with dealers. Without them I would have been without my meds until this year when I finally took the plunge. Dealers exist because the government has created a black market. If weed wasn't illegal they wouldn't be called dealers they would be called dispensers or clerks or whatever you want to call the person behind the counter. If you have ever and I mean ever bought a bag of weed a gram or even a joint than you are a hypocrite. There are good dealers and bad dealers and yes some of them do give the rest a bad rap. Guess what some people that work "normal" jobs also do bad things and rip people off. Ever hear of Enron? Does that make every person that wears a suit or works for a large corporation scum who deserve to be spat on? Seriously ask yourself that question.

On another note that sucks. On the brite side she will be able to visit him once a week whenever she wants now.

thats true i mean im 18 in my senior year of high school and it is easier for me to obtain weed than it is for me to get alcohol. sometimes i can get weed from kids younger than me thats the sad part!

lol,yea,weeds everywhere..i cant tell you how many times ive had to go through a youngster for weed.i just dont see how anybody could hate/discriminate against a dealer.i mean..if it werent for a dealer.more than 3/4 of us probably wouldnt even be smoking/growing right now.the way the job market is where im at..you either find a way to make a living or you find yourself dying on the street.its as simple as that.

ya and everyone says they hate dealers but do u realize that u had to go through a dealer to get w/e it is that ur growing wether it is a cutting or a seed from a dealer or a seedbank if u paid for it u got it from a dealer.

Tater said:

I couldn't have said it any better.

Tater,I have no problems with dealers.However,MJ is called the "gateway drug".It is called this due to the fact that you must go underground to obtain it,therfore presenting avenues for young ones in times of drought.As long as mandatory minimums are in place,and inforced,these dealers are going to keep overcharging thus labeling the sacred med a narcotic..As we speak illegal mexican cartels are raping our western landscapes in national parks to grow and distribute to further weaken our economy.These scumbags are foundation of the drug zsars fortress of absolution.I have nothing against local guys providing quality bud to our brothers and sisters,I would be a hipocrite otherwise :D Stay safe..stay cool

TokeWithHope said:
ya and everyone says they hate dealers but do u realize that u had to go through a dealer to get w/e it is that ur growing wether it is a cutting or a seed from a dealer or a seedbank if u paid for it u got it from a dealer.

Everything I grow came free gratis.. with the provision that is is passed along, in the same manner.. FREE.
I have, however on occasion, allowed friends to compensate my gifts with veggies from 'their' garden, home made jellies 'n jams, ect. If everyone were to share in such a manner, the "money" factor could be eliminated, in turn taking the "criminals" out of the equation. And it isn't only the street level, dealers I'm talking about. The biggest share of the dispensaries are little if any better.
The latest round of bust by the feds in CA were targeted toward the 'commercial' ops, the dispensaries that don't pay their taxes on their multi million dollar industry, the cartels and gangs, the phony coops.
IMO.. ANYONE growing/selling for profit, is "criminal" in the extent that it effects the legalization, acceptance, of mj by the general public.
As long as all the general public hears about are the criminals involved in the mj industry, that is the profile that they will see in every mj user. Dealers are what makes every one of "us" criminal in the public eye.

Hick said:
Dealers are what makes every one of "us" criminal in the public eye.

This is where I have to respectfully disagree with you Hick. It isn't the dealers that makes us look like criminals, it is the Government and the laws they pass. Do not forget that it was greed that landed marijuana on the illegal list and it was dealers and breeders which kept it alive and well. If it wasn't for the growers and dealers I bought from for so many years I couldn't smoke the herb that I do love. I no longer buy from anyone anymore, and I no longer sell anymore (haven't in 10 years or more.) However I do have a place in my heart for a good person being fair with his or her prices and providing a few people with some quality herb, and risking their freedom for a little extra money in their pocket to pay the godforsaken bills we all rack up! off my soap box, fire up the pipe.

Latest posts

Back