Woud like info on Egyptian Hasshish

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Skunk

Reaction score
I was in Alexandria about 8 years ago and bought a brick of this stuff. I don't know how it was made, but it sure was great! I got it at a shop where there were a bunch of old men smoking out of Hukkahas or however it is spelled? It had a very dark color, hard as a rock, and shaped like a brick. But man did it do the trick! I would love to figure out how to make a little of that stuff. Does anyone here know what type of hash this is, and how to make it? I aso bought some in Hiafa, so it must be common accross the pond. I just have had no luck finding it here in the States, and would love to get my hands on some more of that, so I guess I need to figure out how it is made... Any help will be greatly appriciated. :confused2:

Probably was made by dry sifting and pressing the kief. It's probably the oldest hash making method and is very simple. You take your buds (best to use whole branches so you have something to hang onto) and you sift them and beat them over a screen. Your kief will collect beneith the screen and is collected and then pressed into hash. My method for pressing hash is to use a couple of flat polished pieces of granit and to put the kief into a plastic bag then i press it between the granite pieces. Use alot of pressure and you can fold the hash together and press it over and over again until it starts to get just a big gooey looking and not so grainey. Finally enjoy i usually keep it in a little glass jar to keep it safe. Some people use heat for the pressing proccess. Makes it easier but i preffer not to subject my precious kief/hash to any heat until it's going into my lungs. But if you are lazy toss the pieces of granite in the oven or over a heater vent to warm them up but not to hot. Anyways hopes this helps. peace out

Thanks, Now I can take a little trip down memory lane!

Latest posts

Back