Would it be totally crazy to fly and try and take some weed along.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if your flying domestic, just put it in your pocket, youll be gravy!
they dont do personal searches, they just make you take off your shoes. Only fly with it on your person, its not safe in your bags.

Ok guys i only smoke every couple months so i dont have any trouble doing with out. im going from around louisville to around memphis in the usa. The reason i asked i have some good bud and my brother asked me to bring him some so i was wondering if i would be stupid to try and take him some. or mail him some. Im flying down and my wife is driving down a few days later and picking me up. I could get her to bring it. slim

oh man....i would not fly with a large quantity. that's trafficking. couple joints in the coin pockets cool. I might even dare a quarter if i had a card. But i would not pack anytthing i couldn't cary or that smelled up a 10 foot radius. that's askin for it.

smoke on.......

Not worth the risk imo although I have friends that have done it with out a problem. Good luck

Make some BHO it is very easy to transport , even internationally. Don't ask how I know;)

Me and My girlfriend go away about 4 times a year. all we do is stuff a garcia vega tube and wrap it in a condom and she sticks it up her snatch. Works everytime

rhenderson said:
all we do is stuff a garcia vega tube and wrap it in a condom and she sticks it up her snatch.

And since you don't have a snatch Slim, another body cavity will suffice.

:giggle:

That to Crazy to do some thing like that!! Taking weed on a Airline, is just Asking to be locked-up for a few years, Rules Has changed since 911 for the aviation...

If you want to fly,,, Get High to Fly the Right Way!!!!!!!! Keep Both feet on the Ground.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhenderson
all we do is stuff a garcia vega tube and wrap it in a condom and she sticks it up her snatch.

thats a good girl man..........she's a keeper. ;)

your gunna have a looooong happy life with her........and my crystal ball is seldom wrong.

get some of the heavily scented candles at the store, a sharp knife, turn the candle upside down cut a fair sized hole so the walls are still kinda thick put your bag in there, cut the wax that you cut out down to about 1/3 its original size so it fits in the whole then the rest you dont use you can heat and rub on the bottom, just get it warm where its about to melt and stick it on a piece of wax paper. it will peel right off and be smooth as ever

pop a small box of a few of those candles in the mail and see your pretty buds when you get there

putm back in the store packaging too and you can even throw in a real candle or two

i send bud to my cousins every now and then, works fine

allgrownup said:
you could roll a couple joints and stick them in the coin pocket in your jeans. they won't be felt when you get patted. at least they don't at the ballgames...dont overdue it. they won't be in the best of condition when you get to where your going but...........

i've never seen a drug dog in an airport personally but i wouldn't risk it. Grass is just to easy to get wherever it is your going. As a matter of fact, i could swear i had seen a website to help locate it.

neither me or my buddy had ever seen a canine sniffer in an airport before, either... I always thought it was "just in the movies"... not until that dog went and sat down beside him. that's why he thought it was some seeing eye dog that got away from it's handler... so he thought. but no... they are there - just behind the scenes - you just don't KNOW they are there... and especially now AFTER 911....

most the dogs are trained bomb dogs. from what ive heard (from a friend that works for us air) they only run a few dogs at a time on the baggage belt. chances are a dog wont sniff your bag. its all done at random.

rhenderson said:
Me and My girlfriend go away about 4 times a year. all we do is stuff a garcia vega tube and wrap it in a condom and she sticks it up her snatch. Works everytime

This is priceless

rhenderson said:

how do you think you get drugs into a show where they do pat-downs?

I flew to vegas with some weed in my sock. It was fine but I was pretty sketch smoking out in The Luxor!!!!

Stunzeed..

allgrownup said:
Quote:
thats a good girl man..........she's a keeper. ;)

Yup she definitely is a keeper. Though good ol garcia has seen a good bit of action too. I think im a bit jealous. Ah oh well we have a mutual understanding.

rhenderson said:
Yup she definitely is a keeper. Though good ol garcia has seen a good bit of action too. I think im a bit jealous. Ah oh well we have a mutual understanding.

hmmm... I wonder if the 'ol lady knows u'r talking about her like this?... :angrywife: :rofl:

Latest posts

Back