Would you donate to the site for a Gallery?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which of these choices would you use in reference to donating money for a Gallery?

• I would give a one time donation.

• I would donate more than once, but I don't know how often or how much.

• I would donate once a month.

• I would donate once each 3 months.

• I would donate once each 6 months.

• I would donate once each year.

• There is no way I'm donating any of my money to do this!

Results are only viewable after voting.
S

Stoney Bud

Hey folks, I'm posting this poll to see how much interest there is in having a gallery if it was to be supported only by TOTALLY ANONYMOUS donations. I could set this up so that PayPal could be used and no record of who donated the money would be seen. MarP would be the only one that had access to the fund. We could post a report on how much is in the fund and how all of the money is used.

This is just a poll to see the level of interest.

I've listed 6 ways that someone might donate money to help. This is only a poll. By answering, you ARE NOT saying that you will give any money. We just want to see if anyone WOULD donate money.

Please, think about how you would really donate money, if at all, and vote for the appropriate option.

Thanks everyone. MarP will look at the results of this poll and consider the options.

This doesn't mean that a Gallery is coming. It only means that it is being considered.

I would most definitaly help monitarily!! I would not use paypal though. I would however send a money order or prepaid vise gift card by mail. I would consider sending cash after it is up and running and the glitches worked out.

Installing a gallery is a simple enough affair for vBulletin. Shouldn't be any glitches to iron out. If we didn't have a dedicated server we would probably need one.

A gallery would be pretty heavy on bandwidth for a site with this many members.
May be an idea if only registered users were allowed use it. Too many guests would slow it down a lot.

Sounds like a good idea though, count me in :)

Sounds good. Would be nice if only registered members got access to that part of site.

We would have no problem giving some cash to the site we all love and enjoy. :aok:

I don't know if I'd use a gallery, but I would easily hand over money to keep this awesome site running. Heck, I'd probably even pay a yearly membership fee if I had too. I love it here, love the people here, and it's such a wonderful source of info.

Okay, where do I send the money order?

:D

aye, i guess i pressured him into this one, so here's my 2 cents, i'd pay a yearly membership as well, or even buy products from a "wishlist" and mail them. i'd have to agree with that one too, only registered users, otherwise its kinda a waste.

aye by the way, thanks for listenin to me:D hope i made sence of all of that lol.
did anyone else by chance notice i spelled among wrong in my sig? lol thanks for tellin me sooner lol.

there is no way i would pay to come here and post... considering all of the money that is going to be made by the mods that run this site, considering they own the info on it.

Allowing reputable seedbanks to run adds on this site is a great way to rake in cash for the site. I am sure there are many companies looking for a quality site like this to get their foot in.

Otherwise i would gladly make a small donation for running costs if asked to do so .

Money going to be made by the mods? Sorry but I have to just LOL at that!

People would only donate in order to support a photo gallery. Now I'll assume you didn't know this so I'll explain it as best I can. A photo gallery is a great thing and we used to have one but it got so huge that it simply took up too much memory and internet bandwidth, and memory+bandwidth=money which the site simply didn't have at that point.

The money donated will in No way end up in the Mod's pockets, it will most likely go to the Owner of the site (MarPassion AKA MarP AKA MP) so that he would be able to make the extra payments to keep the photo gallery without going even deeper into his pockets than he already is to keep the forum going.

Mods making money? Uhm...No. Own the info on this site? Uhm...No. The info on this site is for all to see, I thought that was rather obvious. Sorry if I've come off harsh in this post but that idea that the Mods make money from this site is absolutely rediculous, and you needed to be corrected.

Money?...I am still waiting for the peanuts I was promised.:confused:

this site could easily be turned into a book after a few years yall thank about that :) no the mods yall i worded that wrong i mean the owner.

anyways..sell ads... if yall want a gallery... one small ad by a reputable company would pay for one .. like an ad to doc chronic or cannabean ..that would get plenty of hits.

yall can get ur panties out of a wad now lol

sounds like a really good idea i would definitely donate a few bucks every now and then to the site a gallery would be nice

Latest posts

Back