Would you eat these?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you eat these?

• Definitely!

• Yes

• Maybe

• Doubtful

• Hell no!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

SmokinMom

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reaction score
Would you eat these?

image.jpg

LOL I must say are yual askin before I take to pipe or after? If yur askin before I take to pipe then answer be heck no! If yur askin after I took to pipe then I be sayin heck weres the BOX! ;)

BWD

just doesn't sound good,,, even if im smoking

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
ol stoner :tokie:

Yea, anything artificially flavored watermelon is so gross. I cringed at the name and my daughter made me taste one. Even more gross then I thought it would be. :p

I think they need to stick with chocolate or vanilla. However I was never a fan of Oreos anyways.

Gimme a Chips Ahoy any day. :D

SmokinMom said:
Yea, anything artificially flavored watermelon is so gross. I cringed at the name and my daughter made me taste one. Even more gross then I thought it would be. :p

I think they need to stick with chocolate or vanilla. However I was never a fan of Oreos anyways.

Gimme a Chips Ahoy any day. :D

You ever eat a watermelon jolly rancher? yummy!
or how about watermelon now laters?

I've tried the watermelon jolly ranchers yes. Same opinion applies. The cherry and the sour apple ones are good.

The kids like watermelon gum, bleh!

I will say, I do like real watermelon, but only if its freshly cut, same goes for canteloupes. Freshly cut being the key words here, lol. Never liked honeydew. :p

Well if most stoner's won't touch them....... their doomed

Grower13 said:
Well if most stoner's won't touch them....... their doomed

It is early in the morning tho...maybe they'll be more appealing for some after lunch...:p

My daughter and her friends polished off that bag in an hour. :eek:

I might try one, I like watermelon, and I'm a bit adventurous...............but the combination of watermelon and the cookie part just makes it seem contrary, like a rootbeer flavoured suppository.

Hahahahahahahah cubby! I just spit my diet dp on my phone.

maybe if I'm hella stoned and I mean red eyes and :stoned: to the bone.

and I mean hella :stoned:

SmokinMom said:
Hey grower13, are you the sole "definitely" vote?

:D

I was the yes vote........ so you gonna have to do detective work to find the definitely voter.:D

I'd say hick was a definitely vote.lmao

Grower13 said:
I was the yes vote........ so you gonna have to do detective work to fing the yes voter.:D

I'd say hick was a definitely vote.lmao

:giggle:

Latest posts

Back