Wow still don't know

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcolvv89

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me what is Flowering and Vegging?

I don't really feel like reading a whole hell of alot, I was just tryin to find what each one means so I know what the hell I'm talking about.

Thank you!@!

In order to KNOW you must study, read and remember and practice and fail and do over and then once all this has happened you can be successfull. :cool:

Good luck to you.

But just so I don't sound mean. Vegging is the growing imature state of the planting period.

Flowering is the fruiting, production of the buds period of growing:cool:

Ok, so vegging is when you first plant the seed and it starts to grow...

While flowering is when your female plant starts to bud

jcolvv89 said:
Can someone please tell me what is Flowering and Vegging?

I don't really feel like reading a whole hell of alot, I was just tryin to find what each one means so I know what the hell I'm talking about.

Thank you!@!

I don't see any way to avoid reading on a website, man. All of the information is already on the site, in the grow manuals that are linked, and in about a thousand different posts.

You really need to read.

Put simply, vegging is the plants growth before flowering.

Flowering is when the plant produces buds.

That's about one millionth of what you need to know.

hey...i gotta help with stoney's and clever's post. Man I still read something everyday about it.
anyone can pop a seed in some dirt and hope for the best.
But to read, study, and learn all you can...mean you can take a seed put it in dirt, water it, feed it, care for it. and have a fruitful reward in a few months.
It's all about the buds, by not reading you are actually going to make your first grow that much harder. ;)
Most of us been to the school of hard knocks. I know I've lost plants to just about every known way you can think of. Deer, frost, stupidity, fert burn, bugs, you freakin name it. but i didn't have a forum like this when I planted my first seed. would been a heck of a lot easier my first couple of grows if I had resources like this.
So good luck mang, hope you have a change of heart about it.

Yea guys I know and I just got done reading it all...Was kinda in a pissed off mood yesterday, and when I feel dump when I don't know anything I flip more and just look for a easy way of knowing...

Latest posts

Back