WW Second Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDRunner

Reaction score
I am going to try my best to document this second grow. Clones came from a WW that is now drying. 1st picture is of the 3 clones just after I planted them on August 14. Re-potted into 3 gallon containers 2 weeks later on August 30. Vegging at 24/0 400 W. Next pics are from earlier this morning, almost 3 1/2 weeks later.

Any suggestions as to how long I should veg? The already seem more bushy than my last grow.

Finally, last pic also shows my partner in crime "Josie".

Many thanks in anticipation of any and all comments or recommendations.

DSCN5505.JPG

DSCN6090.JPG

DSCN6092.JPG

veg them till they are about 12 inches. I let my WW get 18 inches and it is now 5 1/2 ft with 2-3 weeks of flower left.

Hi All,

Second installment of my 2nd WW grow. Experiencing some potential problems not seen in my first grow. Have researched extensively and cannot tell if I am overwatering, underwatering or if I have a N deficiency. Any help would be extremely appreciated.
pH is at 6.4
Vegging 24/0 250W MH about 8" from plants
Temp steady 75F, Humidity 47%

1st pic is least effected, has added about 3-4 inches since last week.
Pic 2 second plant, also growing well, but the lower leaves are yellowing
Pic 3 third plant always been the runt, still growing, however, much slower. Entire plant beginning to yellow.
Pics 4-6 Plant 2 close up of leaves and other side of entire plant.

In my last grow I used CFL's, going the MH and HPS this time. Added additional 8"fan to cool ballast. Is it possible with the extra heat and ventilation that they are just getting too dry? In addition, I have not watered with any nutes yet. Could that also be the problem.

As always, thanks for any and all help.

Should I also post this under the "Sick Plants" topic?

DSCN6127.jpg

DSCN6126.jpg

DSCN6128.jpg

DSCN6131.jpg

DSCN6129.jpg

DSCN6132.jpg

BuddyLuv said:
veg them till they are about 12 inches. I let my WW get 18 inches and it is now 5 1/2 ft with 2-3 weeks of flower left.

WOW!:holysheep:

It has been 2 weeks and 2 days into flowering. Pictures are kind of hard to get because of space in my grow room. Getting some stretch. Hopefully they will slow down a little. Nute combination includes AN Sensi Bloom and Big Bud. Lower leaves are yellowing and falling off, but I think that is normal at this stage of the grow.

10 7 08-1.JPG

10 7 08-2.JPG

10 7 08-3.JPG

10 7 08-4.JPG

10 7 08-5.JPG

As usual, I have delusions of grandure attempting to document this grow like many of the "pros" whom frequent this board. Been over a month now, and I am winding down and probably will harvest sometime first week in Dec. As I noted in another post, have been only watering for the last 2 weeks in an attempt to flush plants. This is obviously a soil grow that I have supplemented with Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow and Sensi Bloom and Big Bud Powder.

Clones seen here came from my first grow ever which started in April this year with Nirvanna White Widow beans. Germinated 8 seeds, only one made it to harvest (about 2 oz final dry weight) of really good bud. Grown with CFL's.

I went with the HPS and MH for this grow and it really made a difference. All 3 clones are absolutely loaded down with big, sticky buds.

DSCN6841.JPG

DSCN6840.JPG

DSCN6838.JPG

DSCN6751.JPG

DSCN6752.JPG

DSCN6754.JPG

Not really great with the camera, and cant really let my daughter take the pics for obvious reasons. Here are some cola and bud shots.

DSCN6830.JPG

DSCN6831.JPG

DSCN6832.JPG

DSCN6833.JPG

DSCN6834.JPG

DSCN6835.JPG

DSCN6836.JPG

man, nice grow. those don't look nothing like the ww beans i got from nirvana in apr. i'm doing some more from seed now. they are @ 3 weeks veg. that smoke is some primo. make you look like this.:D ...bb...

Banjo, Thanks, these are actually clones off of Nirvanna WW. The first grow although very successful was also a great learning process. I never expected only 1 of 8 seeds to make it all the way. That's a newbie for you.

I have plenty of bud still left so I am going to let these go until the perfect moment. With all the recent bubblegum grows, I am thinking of giving that a shot come spring. I am taking the winter off to, with the heat on, even with an 8" scrubber loaded with 6 pounds of GAC, my sensitive nose can pick up that wonderful aroma when I go into my back basement.

Finally harvested on Tues. 12/8 exactly 11 weeks from 12/12. Trichs about 55 % amber. Last 3.5 weeks only watered. Trimmed and dried in DIY Herb Dryer for 4 days then into the containers. Really happy with the yield and preliminary smoke report is Primo. Going to take off until spring, maybe refine my grow room a little bit, then work on some of that Bubblicious everyone keeps talking about.

By the way, Happy Holidays to everyone.

Peace

DSCN0208.JPG

DSCN0209.JPG

DSCN0210.JPG

DSCN0211.JPG

DSCN0212.JPG

DSCN0213.JPG

Latest posts

Back