WW trics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenfriend

ganja farmer
Reaction score
ok I just chopped down my only ww last night. so resinous and dank, but I get kinda impatient waiting the full 70 days flowering. I chopped when trics were almost all cloudy, but no amber yet. Will I get a uplifting sativa high or somewhere in the middle of sativa/indica? should i wait for amber trics on sativas?

White Widow at full cloudy is kind of trippy and will sit you on your *** as the ride slows down. So, I'm going to go with somewhere in between. It's a little more on the indica side when it's all said and done. Despite the possible trippyness, it's calming. Of course, I'm a little biased. Right after I ran out of White Widow, I started smoking this really racy Widow/Skunk/Thai mix. It taste great too... like creamy sex... the widow that is. The thai/skunk/widow is very spicy/peppery. Anyway, you'll enjoy it. Just give it a proper dry and cure. The widow isn't one of those, "It's OK fresh" type of weeds. It needs time to properly mature.

Latest posts

Back