X-Mas trees 2008.........~

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oscar

Trashed
Reaction score
Here's what I have to start with.............

dog.JPG

Awww, cute!!!

I am so not ready for Christmas. Wonder if we can just avoid it this year. Think my kids will let me? :p

HippyInEngland said:
Does the dog go on the top?

I usually use a star or an Angel.

:p

Me gonna use a 'Dream Catcher'...shhhh.....don't tell! :D

you shooting that doe? want me too? cant wait to see the tree all decked out with dream catcher on top..Thanks oscar..Marry Christmas my friend KEEP M GREEN

Mom..........get out your protective gear!

and have 911 on speed-dial.

OK,
If smokinmom drops I will handle them, I mean handle it, I mean that emergency, and I can do the breathing part too, not that I'm going to try to be all over those lips, but one can't waste a moment now can one. LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

KingKahuuna said:
OK,
If smokinmom drops I will handle them, I mean that emergency, and I can do the breathing part too, not that I'm going to try to be all over those lips, but one can't waste a moment now can one.

:eek:

:rofl:

4u2sm0ke said:
hey oscar Kids and I had a great time decorating this one..Marry Christmas my friend and Happy New year

No snow my friend?? :eek: K..I'm jealous!!!!!

My offer still stands..........just till spring, then we swap back!!

If those boots are not your fancy..........I've got more.......there's these sweet, light pink ones with a nice 3 inch heel~ ;) ;)

No snow..here in Seatttle we dont get much..we go to the Mountains to play in snow..when we do get it..its gone my NOON..lol..what offer you make me? Im sorry I dont recall..Thanks again. Have a Great day

Not trading either if thats what your asking..lol

Someone thought they were doing me a favor by decorating!!

The bows were not intended for the tree.........
Now I gotta start all over again.........Ti-Loup doesn't like it either.

I'm gonna fix that this weekend...

unhappy.JPG

Latest posts

Back