Y'ello!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

douce vie

Reaction score
Newbie grower from Norway! Just started a computer grow with an easy ryder, will move up in size once I move after the summer sometime though, as for now it'll just have to do! :)

Welcome to MP! I don't know how you guys can pull off those computer/micro grows....it seems like it would be a teaser to me! But I guess a little homegrown is better than no homegrown!

Is most of the pot in Norway homegrown? or is it smuggled in?

Glad you found us!

Welcome to MP! Did an esy last year was very satisfied with it.

Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

legalize_freedom said:
Welcome to MP! I don't know how you guys can pull off those computer/micro grows....it seems like it would be a teaser to me! But I guess a little homegrown is better than no homegrown!

Is most of the pot in Norway homegrown? or is it smuggled in?

Glad you found us!

It's mostly smuggled in hashish of very poor quality, mixed with all kinds of unkown substances to increase weight. If you got some connects you'll get decent pot though, but I honestly don't know if most of it's grown here or smuggled. Most homegrowers only grow for themselves and friends, while commercial grow usually comes from immigrants (and then the unknown amount of smuggled weed).

And yeah, slight teaser, but I can fit two autos in there and it's just THAT much better than most hashish available, so def worth it. And to quote my all-time favorite book (The Little Prince): "It is the time you have spent with your rose that makes your rose so important.", I guess the same goes for M.J., and I'm already in love with my two cute little leaves :p

Yellow to you too.

Orange you glad you joined.

I hope that doesn't get lost in the translation! Welcome to MP!

Welcome to MP...you will find your stay here a most excellent one at that...I love growing autos myself but hve never tried a micro grow...good luck. You shld start a grow journal in the GJ section so we can all follow along and provide any help if you wind up needing it...

Hamster Lewis said:
Welcome to MP...you will find your stay here a most excellent one at that...I love growing autos myself but hve never tried a micro grow...good luck. You shld start a grow journal in the GJ section so we can all follow along and provide any help if you wind up needing it...

Yupp, I just need to get a cable to my cell phone(what kind of cheap bastards sells phones without it?! :rant:)

Latest posts

Back