Yellow Leaves, take off or not?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tahiti Allen

Reaction score
Howdy Everyone!!:D My female,"Big Mama", is in her budding stage and some of the leaves are and have, turned yellow!:eek: I would like to know, what is the best, let the leaves stay on, until they fall off or take them off after they are really yellow?:confused: I know, it's normal for some leaves to turn yellow, during this stage, should I leave them on or not?:confused: I hope you like these photo's of "Big Mama"!:hubba: Let me know, what you'al think!!:)

09-18-08 001.jpg

09-18-08 002.jpg

09-18-08 003.jpg

09-18-08 004.jpg

09-18-08 005.jpg

09-18-08 006.jpg

Howdy Hippy! She has been in flower, for 4 1/2 weeks§ I'll leave them on from now on!! Thanks, man!!

your plants are BEAUTIFUL!....idk why nobody have given you thanks....YOU DESERVE IT!

anyway, leave the leaves till they shrivel brown - then remove. let the plant take as many nutes as it can from them. this is a natural process. if you are still a ways from chopping- feed them a nice dose of NPK ....feed hard until a week or so from chop- then feed phed water till harvest. the big fan leaves will go then the trim leaves....i try and flush and leave them longer than i normally would till the smaller trim leaves yellow off all too. they cure quicker this way and taste smoother.

anyway beautiful grow man...GREAT job!

that is a gorgeous plant for only 4 1/2 weeks of flower. I bet you will be smoking for sometime when she is done. Do you know the strain?

Hi BuddyLuv! I don't know the strain. A girlfriend in Spain, sent me some very good stuff, from there and it had some seeds in it, not alot, maybe 15 to 20 seeds! I know,when she's finished, it will be some very good smoke too, he, he, he!! She really smells great too!! So sweet!!

Latest posts

Back