Yellow Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my practice DWC (bagseed)grow that I grew with the smallest cfl ever, probably not even 400 lumens, and it got pretty big ( I hope this hps does wonders). I didnt use a ppm meter, just tsb, but it looked good until I choped it down.:p Its about 31 days old here, then 6 foot under right after lol

bag seed.JPG

Light small.JPG

ive never grown from seed but they look good. when you get nutes dialed in youll know it. i would guess in just a few days ur gonna go "wow!" puttin up some macro shots i just did @SOG gone wild

widowmaker said:
Just wondering, is my growth normal for hydro, or could it be alot quicker at day 10?

You're fine, you had some heat issues and some nute issues so for day 10 you are fine. Just keep up the PPMs like the others have said and keep an eye on them, if the tips of the leaves start to brown a tad you have most likely reached your limit...at least that is what I do and look for if I have never grown a strain before.

Well, they I gave them 800 ppm of nutes after all and they loved it.:hubba: They grew into little bushes almost overnight. :holysheep: Well thanks for the input. check out my journal, ill post some more pics soon.

Good to hear, it's not so bad is it? Can't wait to see some more pics of them growing up. Hydro is great, it's OK for the first 3 weeks or so then at like week 3 it's insane to say the least LOL. Your going to have a jungle in the closet, and that's a good thing to have in a closet if you ask me...LOL.

Yea, im guessing the light issue slowed em down by a day or two, but they look good now. Their first 2 set of leaves are a yellowish and twisty but everything else is lush green, and crystally already (water crystals not trichomes lol). Its crazy how skunky the widows are already. My skunksxhaze doesnt even smell yet , and i would think it would more than the widows.

Good to hear everything is back on track...Just remeber that as the plants grow they will need higher ppm's of nutes. Also remeber to top your system up with fresh ph balanced water everyday or so, because as your plant drinks water the concentration of nutes will rise.

The widows are stinking already...Sweet

Latest posts

Back