Yellow, soft patches on fan leaves, HELP!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chestylarue

Reaction score
I have 5 plants (hash plant & sweet tooth) that are all about 13-19 inches tall. They are 9 days into flowering and they just started to get these weird patches on the leaves. They're usually towards the center of the leaves and are very soft, almost soggy. The rest of the plants are green and healthy.

I have been using Fox Farm Grow Big very lightly, usually half strength every two or three waterings. I also used a half strength MagCal solution two weeks ago. The PH of all water and solution have been in the 5.7-6.5 range. Oh, and they've been in 2 gallon containers filled with a mix of FF Ocean Forest and Light Warrior under a 400wt Hortilux BLUE bulb. Humidity is usually around 40-60% and temperature is in the 55-75 range.

I'm totally stumped...anyone have any suggestions? I highly doubt its over-feeding...the simptoms don't match up. I'll appreciate any help!!!

p.s. I plan on switching to FF Tiger Bloom next watering, but I'm afraid that could possibly do more harm than good!

Latest posts

Back