yellowing leaves and dying plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Effen Gee said:
Those plants are hungry, they need food.

Calibrate and test your water ph, from the tap if thats what you use.

Calibrate and check your ppm's too, make sure your not too lean.

If not these issues then re-evaluate your feeding regiment and adjust accordingly. That looks like micronutrient deficiancies. Perhaps some kelp may help.

They are showing symptoms of deficiency but that might be nutrient antagonism more commonly known as lock out,that might be the problem do you not think The Effen Gee mate?

You've given sound advice on testing everything but the dude says everything is the same bar the location so there's our clue methinks?

If I saw that in my grow I'd give em a shot of macronutrients and then go eliminating possible causes.

Could the water be a lot harder and that somehow lock out some essential elements,hmm,I don't think so?

Rmshane,I think your gonna have to come back this way with more info,your whole regime,feed brand and strength, final ph,tap water ph,any additives etc.

You've done some really beautiful work with your setup, so I hope to Geebus that you're using a proxy of some sort to obscure your ip. You're the guy that L.E.O.'s are looking for. I'd be heartbroken to see that much dedication fall prey to the moral delight of the least common denominator.

Anyway, I'm wondering if you've checked to see if your nutes have expired.

"I must keep reminding myself of this I must keep reminding myself of this I must keep reminding myself of this I must keep reminding myself of this I must keep reminding myself of this..." MJK

MPB

P.S.
Reddy Kilowatt,
Habit will never create anything because by its nature it is repetition driven by addiction. Love engenders the desire to create. Ask yourself which one you would sooner relinquish, smoking or growing?

Latest posts

Back