yellowing leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

adyyy

hi all i seem to have a problem with 2 of my 4 white skunk.. this is my first grow so im not sure wat the problem is.. can any1 give adice..

SAM_1313.JPG

SAM_1314.JPG

SAM_1315.JPG

there only 3 weeks old and as you can see on 2 of the plants the tips of the leaves have started to go yellow.. im not sure what the problem is..

ph?
rh?
soil/soiless?
medium?
nutrients?
ppm?
room temp?

...the more useful info you provide, the better people will be able to help you with your problem

at frist glance, the specific pattern of yellowing on the leaves makes me lean toward a zinc Deficiency, but there is far too little info to go on before anyone can give you something concrete

ph level is 5.5 - 6 unless im reading or testing it wrong.. im growing in a coco media with canna nutes.. all they have had so far is coco a+b rhizatonic and canyzme with a lil super thrive and some boi grow.... room temp is around 80f.. not sure what rf and ppm mean..

Maybe I read wrong but for soil pH is too low.

Looks like hardcore mag deficiency from pictures I've seen. Possibly calcium. Really looks like the problem im having with one of mine except much more extreme. Definitely try some cal mag as soon as you can.

Thanks for the coco info..never used it. :) Something to file away.

I agree with the magnesium deficiency. You are growing in coco and that is causing the magnesium deficiency. I use coco and love the results, but I have found that it is a must to suppliment with a Cal/Mag nute suppliment from start to finish. The reason is the coco has a chemical property that causes it to lock up magnesium and cause deficiencies. You need to get you a large bottle of either Technaflora's "Magical"(which I use with great success) or GH's "cal/mag+". don't try to ammend it with lime as that is not a chelated nutrient and will not help. If it is going to take a week or two to get the suppliment then go to the store and buy some "epsom salt" and disolve about a teaspoon in 1Liter of water and put in a good "atomizing" spray bottle and spray the leaves(soak them) when the lights go out. Do this every day until the suppliment comes in.

Your PH sounds right. when you get the suppliment you will want to add 1ml per 1Liter of water every time you water them. And you may want to start the first watering with 2ml per liter of water. Green Mojo for them :)

thanks for the input guys... epsom salts it is for now then till i can get some cal/mag..

Latest posts

Back