Yellowing WHITE RHINO leaves in VEG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

md.apothecary

Art is Resistance!
Reaction score
I want to say these are approximately 3 weeks into veg.

They're under flouro tubes at the moment. They are given nutrients once every few days or so and regular waterings in between...

any ideas? It's starting to go to all 4 plants!

PICT0078.JPG

PICT0077.JPG

PICT0079.JPG

u can pee in water,
But yes. thanks for pointing that out MD ;)

but i was suggesting that it was nute burn, and that it didnt need nitrogen.

TOO much nitrogen/nutes right?

I will flush with pH'd water tomorrow then.

Its not nute burn,its lack of nitrogen.Give them all a dose of nitrogen,and dont flush.Tehy'll green up soon enough.

its lack of N caused from small pots: you already gave them some nutes and they still out of N-imho they dont need any more nutes but just biger pots-at three weeks they have already consumed all N and they need to be transplanted in bigger pots asap.

i bet its got to do with what u are watering with,what is the ph ,and u arent givin them clorine are u i just no when my ph was to hi thats pretty much what happend to mine them yellow leaves on mine never came back in a day our so ull prolly be cutting them leaves off if u look at my grow my bottom leaves did the eame exact thing is what i did is i transplanted them into fox farm soil ocean mix and got me a ph test kit and tested my watter my ph was over a 9.0 but my soil was not the wright kind of soil nither so if u can use some foxfarm soil and check ur ph and if ur already doin all that i have no idea ,,hope all works out for u tho ,,good luck

Like Wise Man said... Hit 'em with some "make it green" nitrogen.

damn, i just put them into these pots last week. I will upgrade pots then again and try and find some good soil.

The water pH is at 7, and it sits out over a period of 24-48hrs before i check it again and use it. I do adjust pH to around 6.5 or so.

Where is this "make-it-green" available??

LOL... Sorry pal. I should have been more clear. Nitrogen is the main nutrient used to keep the plant GREEN. So, make it green with some N of any kind. ;)

when experienced the same transplant worked very good for me-but better you may try follow Dltoker's advise and try some N first-how big are trhis pots?

oh it was those "finger" quotation marks.... i didn't notice you doing the finger quotes instead of real quotation marks... my mistake! haha

jash said:
when experienced the same transplant worked very good for me-but better you may try follow Dltoker's advise and try some N first-how big are trhis pots?

they're about a 4" pot but they're about 6" tall and tapered. I will get them out of these pots into something a little bigger. I don't want to go TOO big, because I don't have the room for that.

i want to put one into a hydro system anyway, so three of them will be going into larger pots and organic potting soil from lowes.

http://www.miraclegro-organics.com/pottingmix.htm

Has anyone used this before?? Is this a good nitrogen supplement?
http://www.miraclegro-organics.com/bloodmeal.htm

pots are small:hapened to me at same age with same pots-never again after started using 1gal pots for veg. good luck with them man.

yeah now that i think about it, these are about the size of a 16oz cup! :( I musta been whacked when I did the transplant. haha i figured from a 2" pot to these would have been substantial, but maybe they did overgrow the pots already. they have quite a bit of growth since that time,

Just use,or buy a nutrient that has a high N value.

I have transplanted the plants, they were rootbound in the 16oz pots above. I put them into 8" pots now. The max I can fit in the area. However, I haven't seen much change or growth from them yet. How long will this take to recover? They've been transplanted for a few days now.

I changed over to MG organic soil also. It's all I can find where I live and I can't afford to pay $50 on shipping alone for fox farm products. :(

I do have some fish emulsion which is very high nitrogen content... should I give them a blast of that?

ya, they'd love a week solution of that... but... I'm wondering if maybe the problem is you are giving them too much water..?

Latest posts

Back