Yellowing WHITE RHINO leaves in VEG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well... the fish fert would be well recieved... just remember... the girls don't need much water till later on in flowering. just give it a bit of time to adjust again.

yeah i just mist them a tad now when the surface is dried out. The temps are at around 78 degrees or so with no fans, the cooler temps might have kept the moisture in more, so maybe it was over watering to begin with now that i think about it.

I have some white rhino going now and they are doing the same thing. It's def nitrogen...these ladies just LOVE the stuff:D.

The plants will benefit from the larger pots, but that is not your problem. The soil you are using is not the greatest. I used MG soil before and had the exact thing happen. After a while the soils PH will start to correct itself with the addition of nitrogen, but until then you are going to have yellow plants. Give your plants half the dose of nutes it reads on the label every watering. Also, make sure your nutrients have micro-nutrients included. These are VERY important. If not a little CalMag might help.

If I were you I would try and get some promix. If you can't get any, make some soiless mix yourself. Get some perlite, vermiculite, dolomite lime and peatmoss. About 1 quater perlite, a half quarter vermiculite, the rest peatmoss. Don't forget to add three table spoons of dolomite lime (powderized) per gallon of mix. This might be possible for you to do if you can find the ingrediants. Usually any gardening store will have all you need. But the easiest is to just buy some promix.

Hope this helps and good luck!

TGT

it's mg organic... i've used it before, but as mentioned, they were just put into these pots less than a week now. I will give em a dose of fish emulsion. and hope that helps... it's like 12 on the nitrogen level.

I will do a minor dosage today/tonight and give it a go.

White Rhinos are prone to nutrient defs. I am told, along with the White Widows. However, I am hoping to fix this SOON!

Latest posts

Back