yellowing...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

IRISH

yellowing at the top, moving towards center. soil. 400Whps. flora nova grow. 7-4-10. 7sq. ft. feed once/water once per week. ph. 7.0...

i flushed 48 hours ago. pics are from during flush. run off was 7.0...

anyone care to call it???...;) ...

of wat i learned and read on all of the sites that i go into to learn about indoor growing
i'd think it could be mag/cal deff

I suck at this but it sorta looks like you are locked out of N...that's more a guess then anything though...how long since you calibrated your pen Irish? I try to calibrate mine every 4 or 5 weeks...

Damn Irish, hate to see your lady like that. Havent got enough exp. to help sorry my friend. Hope she get ok bud.

Im with Hammy on this one, it looks like N def to me ?

but honestly they dont look to bad Irish

Problems with Zinc being locked out by PH troubles

High ph, Low organic matter, High Phosphorus levels in the soil, and or lack of nitrogen.

Soil

Zinc gets locked out of soil growing at ph levels of 4.5-4.7, 7.5-9.5
Zinc absorbed best in soil at a ph level of 5.0-7.0 (Wouldn’t recommend having a soil ph of over 7.0 in soil) Anything out of the ranges listed will contribute to a Zinc Deficiency.

Hydro and Soil less Mediums

Zinc gets locked out of Hydro and Soil less Mediums at ph levels of 5.7-8.5
Zinc is absorbed best in Hydro and Soil less Mediums at ph levels of 4.0-5.5 (Wouldn’t recommend having a ph over 6.5 in hydro and soil less mediums.) Best range for hydro and soil less mediums is 5.0 to 6.0. Anything out of the ranges listed will contribute to a Zinc Deficiency.

Looks like zinc deficiency.

1134Zinc2.jpg

Hello Irish , kinda looks like a iron def to me ..Is the secondary growth showing the same signs if so i'd definatly think its iron ! Peace and good luck !

get your ph down. Growdude is right. I had the same problem also how long have they been in those buckets? I check my meter weekly just to be safe and have found that it has been of a couple times.Worth it to check on it.

do yourself a favor take that ph pen and throw it out the window then run it over with your car they are crap. i compared mine one day after calibration to my expensive ones because i too was having problems like yours. it was the pen not any of my readings where correct. plus the pen does not have temperature conpensation. trust me by the $80-100 portable model you will be glad you did

ph was way out. 9+:eek: ... calibrated for the second time in a year. whoops... should'nt be making these mistakes. we 'bout got the problem righted...

to correct this i ph'ed to 6.8, and upped the N intake. they look better now...

as soon as i seen the yellowing, i knew the problem immediately, and wanted to run it by the community...

i see you are very keen to deficiency fixes GD.:) . great call man... you too HL...

Yo my friends,

Seems like we all have our thoughts about those pics of leaves, so I figured I would add a little something that might offer a few thought provoking ideas. Heck we can all fine tune some learning here. Check this out, maybe something for you in it.

hxxp://www.marijuana-seeds.net/Thanks-ThankYou.htm

Has a couple of great pics to help steer you in on what the problem might be.
Hope that this helps.

Will keep you and your grow in good thoughts...

smoke in peace
Kingkahuuna:cool:

Latest posts

Back