Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Yellowing

Daverenich

Reaction score
I have 18 or so plants and one is starting to get yellow.. all get the same water, why would this one plant do that? They are 2 weeks old. I will post pics tmro but I was going to run to a few stores and maybe I need to get something while im out...Thanks for your help!

Ruffy

i love mj!
Reaction score
i have the same thing going on with mine, 1 month old. the plants got small food doses, but not enough. so ive gone to full strength and that seemed to work.

FourTwenty

Reaction score
they need to be feed the yellowing comes from nitrogen deficiency.

Hamster Lewis

Reaction score
I don't grow MJ outdoors but I am wondering what you used for soil? Did you just plant in the ground or did you dig holes and then fill in with an organic mix? 2 weeks is a lil young to show N deficiency unless your grow medium is totally lacking in it or if it is not actually a N deficiency....either way your plant shld not be yellowing at only 2 weeks. Jmo

tcbud

Reaction score
What kind of soil did you use? Seems like if you bought the soil that it would be enough N in it for a month. If you do give them some nutes, go no more than a quarter strength, IMO.

Daverenich

Reaction score
I went back and moved them all into bigger containers, I noticed the roots were starting to get cramped up.. Some of the roots were fuzzy, is that normal? But overall most look ok... I just hope they keep going good. I do not remember the naeme of the soil I used. My friend gave me a bunch he had left over, but I mixed it with the existing soil thats in the ground now, looks to be good. I cant figure out whats munching on the little one? All help I can get is appreciated.. Thanks

DSC02055.JPG

DSC02057.JPG

DSC02060.JPG

DSC02061.JPG

DSC02063.JPG

DSC02064.JPG

DSC02066.JPG

Latest posts