yet another "first" grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear that...this is a strictly hush hush op, and the "source" will always be the old "friend of a friend" gimmick...;)

Update...had to take one down a few days sooner than I wanted, but all the trichs seemed to be cloudy so it should be pretty stout. It started to get these white dusty looking spots on the leaves and it was spreading quite fast. I don't know if it was a type of mold or what, but it was only on the one plant and just the leaves...the other two may come down at the end of the week...

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

just a final update...got an ounce off the first one that came down, almost 2 off of the big girl, the big bud itself was 10 grams dry...the odd-ball pheno was a small yielder, maybe half an oz but very sticky, and a little more "uppy" of a high...got about 15 or so seeds from the buds I pollenated, and found a few where they weren't supposed to be, they looked different also, what I think happened is the odd ball plant had what appeared to be 2 dried up male flowers underneath a lower bud and some of that pollen made it's way around, only 7 seeds though, so it's not that big of a deal...so I guess this concludes this journal, got 9 more plants started though...
Thanks everyone for all the help and kind words...
Shadetree...

ps...this is the bud from the tall girl in the back...

Picture 001.jpg

CONGRATS on your harvest mang. It's always great when the ladies get the chop. Now it's time for the dry and cure. Then it's smoke time. ;)

congrads shady..its a shame u dint get any females with the white widow, next time ,any other journals? later

I may post a few pics of my current grow and fogger setup when I get it built later this week...

Latest posts

Back