yet another "Green giant" grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
time4tokin20s said:
No Green Giant here so I found some Happy Harvest asparagus.I hope this don't jinx the grow:eek:

throw it up my friend..be sure to get them started..:) thanks for playing

yup...woke up this morning Ran out to shed and there popped #4...:hubba: ...

great time4tokin420s.. have you got your can?

:yay: thats right friends..5 for on the beans in thee can. I should start growing in these more often:rofl: ...now its just.:watchplant: ...

KEEP M GREEN :lama:

,,well i have 5 reaching for the light...time to start downsizing....wich one gets it...eeee kneee meee neee mineee mooo...they are doing good..i should have got them closer to light at the begining..they have a bit stretch..that was under flours...now they are under 2 @ 400HD..at 3 inches from glass..lets see how they like the HD:hubba: ..thanks for looking Have agreat weekend..and KEEP M GREEN:D

Umm somebody forgot he had beans in a can and didn't water them...
Gonna have to try again,lol.

hehe..well throw up some more..its still early...time4tokin20s..

and for the rest of you watching i took the two smallest ones..after all this is the GREEN GIANT...right?...will watch them for a week and see what ones kets the cut..Haveing a ball here..

take care and be safe

i had 3 plants that looked like that but it was from nutes from the soil i had them in.

hey 4u2smoke count me IN!!! I realized I don't have canned of that beans..

all I got is frozen beans.. count me in I will get some tommorrow.. can I post my pic here too?

papabeach1 said:
hey 4u2smoke count me IN!!! I realized I don't have canned of that beans..

all I got is frozen beans.. count me in I will get some tommorrow.. can I post my pic here too?
...hey papa..Thanks for joining..yes you may post yours in here..Thats what im hopeeing the others will do but no one is playing just yet..Just buy a Green Giant Can any green giant can will do..throw some beans in the soil and lets find that green giant..thanks again for playing papa..and good luck 2U:)

KEEP M GREEN:D

:watchplant: ...just 4u can can....stired the soil and am going to comence the grow:p...Hope shes a female..lol

ok ok i know it aint green giant but you got a few weeks on me :hubba:
do you know how long it took to get the soil in this stupid bottle? :rofl:

ketchup.jpgsprout.jpg

:rofl: ..hope you put the holes in the bottom...Heres some mojo your way my friend..:lama: ..thats a cool containter..:p

Latest posts

Back