yet another "Green giant" grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is what I thought.. verity the determines of pre sex before throw in 12/12

I did throw in some plants in 12/12 before detect the sex.. end up some of males.. I like to pull up the ratio to be female before throw in 12/12 just my 0.02 cent thought.. than to waste the time ?

MiracleDro said:
hey I want to do this but all i have are clones. Can I still join? Ill use one of the smaller clones.

here some beans lol

again, its against the rules :rofl:

are you sure You got some seed laying around ? after sort out the buds ;)
or any friends in handy ? :hubba:

yeah..we dont wanna break any rules papa...and i too detimine sex before flowering..this is an exeption...lol

papabeach1 said:
hey canibanol cannonball... is that big mom you have behind the catup??

cat got your tongue ;).. but you are right about miracleDro... that is unfair if he use clone to join!! I did thought about it.. but I rather to be honest.. hope my baby can catch up with 4u2smoke s plant.. he has that baby only for a month did he? and he gonna throw in flower? man hes crazy lol

not so much crazy...hes over in Canada...lol...just worried of root growth...if it female 8 weeks is a lot or root space needed....its showing maturity..;)

well the only seeds Id want to use wouldnt pop in the paper towel method so I think they are duds. The ones I have to use are white widow and shark and I need to keep them in case of mother or clone failure. I guess I could always buy more eh? Never grown soil before either so i would hate to kill a plant that could have made it LOL.

MiracleDro said:
well the only seeds Id want to use wouldnt pop in the paper towel method so I think they are duds. The ones I have to use are white widow and shark and I need to keep them in case of mother or clone failure. I guess I could always buy more eh? Never grown soil before either so i would hate to kill a plant that could have made it LOL.

Hey MiracleDro..I wouldnt waste good genetics on these fun grows my friend..just fallow along and when you come across some fun beans..have fun..i have a NEW one comeing up..stay tuned..:hubba:

oh no I'm only victim here.... yall in canada is safe.. I hate nightmares.. sometime its real to me..

(red, white blue flashing lights) :cop: <-LEO

me ->:eek: :bolt: and (vanished) somewhere else in surround of woods.. just lit up a fire..:stoned: and saw image friend look like this :tokie: then realized its :cop: and I freaked out..

I woke up.. (sigh whew) just a dream... oh man... all safe all good..sheez man.. (slurrping the coffee )

hey 4u2 i see the gg is looking much better ,,,,well done on making her better:48:
i she in flower yet?:p

hey My Little UK Girl..How ya doing?..well i did pull her threw..but really could of used my chearleader..but glad your stopped by.hope to see you around more..and Hope is all well on your side of the pond..Tke care and be safe

okay..hears mine..have yet to show sex..will post some close ups tomarrow for you all to see..Im leening towards Male..bummer..but will wait and watch...Also throwing a shot of My Red Dragon 28 days in flower..and yes shes 2-0 with me on clones..lol..maybe 3rd time charm huh?..anyway thaught you would enjoy it can can..Have a Great Day everyone

looking great 4u especially red dragon and all them females in the background ,,,,:48:

i love the bud pics :aok: GG is looking good, 11' she towers over mine. I'll have to take some pics and post em up later.

hey got male? well well...

no worries I got back up.... here some of my babies you might wanna transplant to your GG can? you gotta drive down here lol
maybe 5 of these will end up female hmm?
I got the GG label.. ;) it is in other thread you will find it..

well that didnt take long..:) heres ketchup. when is this thing gonna grow? :rofl:
Papa i cant see your can :eek: show me some pics
gg1.jpggg2.jpg
heres a pic of mama for Papa lol
gg3.jpg

well well that did not take long...

done label it and made it official "GG" grow...

my bad if I took forever.. just that my great grandpa died last thursday and is in my way for lookin job.. I have lot things to do I just cant ignore these new babies.. my g.f. wanna go park with my baby along with my truck.. hey man that was my gas to look for job.. screw that.. let it go.. I"m just sick of that when no one listens!! no body care!! oh well.... tomorrow I will be at funeral until monday.. just to let yall know.. today is all I got to take care of these babies so I can just worry less about them.. my friends is helping a little and I appericate it very much..

let hope this one is female ;)

Picture_67.jpg

Picture_68.jpg

Picture_69.jpg

Picture_70.jpg

I clean better, I cook too, huh uh I ain't gonna wipe my girl s mess.. and all that I don't feel comfort cleanin my 12 month girl's diaper.. I"m sorry if it was boys like I have 2 sons.. I do not have problem cleanin their mess.. but this baby daughter I have... hu uh mom's job.. I"m sorry... just that.. taking care of my girl and see my g.f. sleeping too much.. that takes my time away from look for job.. so here I am staying home and keep myself busy and did alot good thing around my home..

hey canibanol cannonball I think you know why it take too slow to grow.. because the roots is too deep in that catcup..

good luck...

Hey Papa...My preyers are with you and your Family dureing this time of Loss.....And That Lable works perfectly....why did you not leave room for watering?...does it not overflow the top?...Not sure of mine yet..I do have another fun one to share but will save that for tomarrow..lol..your plants will be fine for a few days dont worry..

Can Can...it may not be growing cause you buy the cheap crap..lol.

Melissa
...Hey thanks for the kind words..next to them you are the best looking thing in my shed..lol..thanks for comeing back..everything okay on your side of pond..yes?..anything you can share?..take care and be safe..

Latest posts

Back