yet another "Green giant" grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
canibanol cannonball said:
:woohoo: PA PA PA PA PA PA. why not buy another can later and switch the labels :hubba:

yo... YOU made me smile so hard...

I'm gonna dump the beans now!! and start spout more seeds..

I will need right place to keep my seeds humidity to spout!!!

42usmoke.. I will switch the label.. you can count on me

Picture 3.jpg

Canibanol, if I were you i'd do 12/12 from seed LOL because that sucker is soon to be ROOT bound :)

papabeach1 said:
yo... YOU made me smile so hard...

I'm gonna dump the beans now!! and start spout more seeds..

I will need right place to keep my seeds humidity to spout!!!

42usmoke.. I will switch the label.. you can count on me

you bet papa.change that lable..thats easier then canabol up ther in his catsup bottle..lol..but these are all fun to watch.i put plastic wrap over top can to act as Humidity dome..good lets have some fun:)

I like to update on weekends okay;)

:rofl: what a way to start the morning. Papa your Bush beans can is awsome!
weekend updates sound good
GROW lil ladys GROW!

wow 4U2' she's lookin real nice, i think i shouold have taken a clone :p
Ketchup certainly isnt catchin up; my only guess is she's got a 4 inch tap root lol. I finally see some leaf so lets watch her take off :watchplant:

k1.jpgk2.jpg

canibanol cannonball said:
wow 4U2' she's lookin real nice, i think i shouold have taken a clone :p
Ketchup certainly isnt catchin up; my only guess is she's got a 4 inch tap root lol. I finally see some leaf so lets watch her take off :watchplant:

View attachment 85960View attachment 85962

last time I remember growing from 2 liter.. cut off from pepsi 2 liter...

the roots went straight to the bottom before the leaves spout out...

dang!! good luck..:D btw are u gonna relabel it as green bean on that catup ? lol :rofl:

hey canibanol cannonball... is that big mom you have behind the catup??

cat got your tongue ;).. but you are right about miracleDro... that is unfair if he use clone to join!! I did thought about it.. but I rather to be honest.. hope my baby can catch up with 4u2smoke s plant.. he has that baby only for a month did he? and he gonna throw in flower? man hes crazy lol

sounds great guys/gals...you can do flower from seed Pappa you know that..i see its ready and will know in a few days if she is a true GREEN GIANT LADIE..lol..as for clones in a can...just doesnt seem right my friend...you must have some bag seed or a friend has..the seed is what makes it fun...IMO..

Latest posts

Back