Yield from autoflower in south Europe (Greece)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyriakos

Reaction score
Hello guys:banana:
I have a dilemma.. a friend of mine that is living in Albania is telling me that they are growing autoflowers there that yields up to 200g each plant but from what I read on forums and on the net I understand that the outdoor autous yield around 50g give or take...

Of course I understand that everything is relatively and many factors are included to get good results but could someone help me understand what yield I can expect if I grow autos outdoors in Greece during spring/summer and IF it is possible to have the same results as my friend in Albania?

1st off,,to get the best yeild from Autos,,they need to be grown inside with more light hours then your gonna get outside. Second,,if ya wanna grow outside,,why not a regular Strain that will produce a hell of allot more Weed for your time and money. Course the same goes for an inside grow,,regular strains dont take that much longer and kick Autos ace.

I've been growing autos all last year. Several strains in 1gal - 4gal potters....in a prime atmosphere indoors....and I don't see how it's possible for an auto to get 200g...even if LST'd...the life cycle of the plant is simply too short..and I agree with everything WeedHopper said on the rest of the subject!

FYI...I have one of my last grows in the auto section.....

Some people have not much choice when it comes to outdoor grows.. I personally can't grow normal strains outside, they would freeze like popsicles before they had a chance to finish. I have read good things about auto's outodoors.. can't diss it untill I try it, maybe this summer..

If your growing outdoors, why put them in 1-4gal pots? Let nature feed them, plant em in the ground!

Some people have not much choice when it comes to outdoor grows.. I personally can't grow normal strains outside, they would freeze like popsicles before they had a chance to finish. I have read good things about auto's outodoors.. can't diss it untill I try it, maybe this summer..

If your growing outdoors, why put them in 1-4gal pots? Let nature feed them, plant em in the ground!

I don't grow autos outdoors....it really helps to read a post before commenting...

I've been growing autos all last year. Several strains in 1gal - 4gal potters....in a prime atmosphere indoors....and I don't see how it's possible for an auto to get 200g...even if LST'd...the life cycle of the plant is simply too short..and I agree with everything WeedHopper said on the rest of the subject!

just read that and was curious, also the topic is about auto's :joint:

wow, lol, 2 for 2, I read that and seen outdoors, my bad

Latest posts

Back