Yikes!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Friend-of-a-friend

Reaction score
Man, I've gotta be considered a bad gardener after my last screwup. I worked late two days in a row and didnt get home in time to check on my two girls, so instead of going in during night cycle for a quick peek, I just said "they'll be allright". Well I'm couple weeks into flowering, and one of my plants has been growing like a runaway freight train (5 inches in 2 days)..........see where this is going folks. I BURNT THE COLA!!!! The very top hairs are all brown and burnt,,,,,,,,:hairpull: So what ramifications will this have on the plant and my harvest? Also how long on average Indicas till I should start to see trichromes on flowers?

this happened to one of my ww, the top of the main cola is fried, but i just adjusted the light, its fine now, you will be cool, just dont expect that burnt spot to turn green again.

btw, i saw trichs about 3-4 weeks in, maybe sooner, but thats when i happened to notice.

Friend-of-a-friend said:
thnan....I'll start lookin soon then. The girls are super hairy .

i bet they have trichs already if you have a microscope or something with 30x magnification.

Keep a watchful eye on that plant. I just had a Blueberry that I didn't top in veg and it grew too tall and got fried at the top. I moved it back so just the sides were getting light and about a week later a few bananas showed up on that top, about an inch below where the crispy spot was. I'm assuming it was heat related since it was the only ones I've seen after inspecting the rest of my ladies. Sadly, that BB got the axe about 3 weeks early...:fid:

I usually see trichs around week 3-4

Latest posts

Back