Yo!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistaken

mistaken
Reaction score
Hey what's up guys? So, i'm new here. I've got a conundrum. I've got a beautiful Sativa in my back yard. Anyway, she's been showing her "pistils" for about a month now, so I'm about halfway through before harvest. BEAUTIFUL, color and health, but there's absolutely NO smell in the buds. None. I've been growing recreationally for about 10 years, and I've never encountered this before. Anyone got any ideas?

Welcome to MP....since you are about halfway through I wld continue to treat her right and then see how her buds turn out in the end..not all stinky buds = great weed...and who knows by harvest time she might stink like a skunk dipped in diesel fuel...

Hey bro, thank you for the heads up. I didn't even think about that! So if I have offended anyone, I apologize.

chris1974 said:
Welcome to MP !

Not sure about ur question, but there are some females on this forum and the language might offend them ? just a heads up !

No worries ! you picked a great place to hang out wheather you wanna learn or just have a lil fun and shoot the breeze with some cool people !
Good to have you aboard ! CHEERS

I ran out of molasses today, but have an overabundance of brown sugar. I know that it contains molasses, but will the sugar mess up my plant at all?

I cant help ya on that one either but if you post your question in the general growing section of the forum I bet someone could help you ?
Take care man !

Latest posts

Back