You know your High when....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

totalnoobie15

Reaction score
When you scoop a whole jar of peanut butter into a gallon of ice cream

When you spend 30 minutes looking for something when its in your hand

when you go to wendys and order a " bacon jr dollar chessy burger with cheese"

when you eat an entire Crave Case from White Castle, than go to Mcdonalds for a mcflurry

When you laugh at one of those you might be a redneck jokes.

when you realize you've just driven around 5 miles while trying to find a track on your CD player and cant remember even looking when you were driving round those 'dodgy' bends a couple of miles back but somehow your still in one peice lol one of my favourates

When your looking right at someone and have to ask..... What did you say?

ive been there and done that on all posts! I would have to say the worst part about weed is the "hangover", AKA the morning on the shitter wondering why i ate a weeks worth of food in an hour.

when your chasing somone threw the woods for no apparent reason and u eat a whole box of doughnuts and u hate doughnuuts

When you can't find your sun glasses, and then you remember that you never brought them.

when you're thinking of something in your head that you would never say to the person infront of you, but you say it outloud as you're thinking it and everyone around just kind of goes quiet and stares at you...

When you look all over your desk, coffee table for bowl. Then finally think maybe you left it in the Kitchen when you went to go get something to drink. Even thoug you remember smoking after you drank half the glass of OJ. But QUantum uncertainty is a ***** so you never know. You stand up. Only to hear the bowl shatter on the floor.

Or when you are looking for the lighter you just lit the bowl with. Spend like 5 minutes, cursing the gods, and blaming your friends for pocketing. Only to find it under the bowl in your other hand.

^^LOL>So true.haha..I feel like such a retard when things like that happen

When you get to you buddies house and ask where his new dog came from and he says you picked it up last night and brought it here.

Latest posts

Back