You KNOW you're baked when...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtyolsouth

Zen Trichome Labs
Reaction score
Hello MPers! :ciao:

Chris1974 made a post that just inspired me to make a new, hopefully ongoing, thread called "You KNOW you're baked when..." and let MPers fill in the rest... Here is the first entry... please feel free to jump in and add your own!

"You KNOW you're baked when you go to the kitchen for a bowl of ice cream and once you get there you can't remember why you went out there in the first place."

:rofl:

You know your baked when.
You have to use the bathroom. So you head in there, but stop at the mirror and fix your hair and head back to doing what you were. Then 5 minutes later wondering why you have to go again so soon.

Edit in. You also know your baked when you have to edit your spelling.

You know your baked when you go to walk your dog, get three houses away and realise you have the leash in your hand........but the dog's still in the house. ( usually looking out the front window, with an expression on his face saying...Agian?

You know your baked when after you cook up some fishsticks. You put the remainders in the pantry instead of the fridge.
Then a couple hours later you walk in the kitchen, and wonder what the wife is doing home so early.

Your wife knows when you are baked because the sunglasses you put on only have one lens in them. True story. I cancelled my errand run that day.

You know you're baked when...

...ya wonder why you've never really looked at the ceiling before, cuz there's so much interesting stuff up there.

...you're leaning back in the kitchen chair, fall over backwards, and think you're really having a great time.

...ya watch a whole John Wayne movie from beginning to end, and were actually into it.

Latest posts

Back