You KNOW you're baked when...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barbapopa said:
you know you're baked when.. you wonder why the lady at the gas station is looking at you crazy when you go to pay, only to look down and realize you put your sack of weed on the counter instead of cash. Oooooops!
True story!

been there done that:eek:

You know your baked when you grab your phone to call your buddy and while its ringing you totally forget who you were calling, and when ur friend answers you ask .... "Uhhhhh who is this ?

happens alot !

You quietly go to bed not to make too much noice to wake your wife, slide under the sheets without shaking the bed to much and just when you think you made it she says "good night" and you burst into so much laughter you almost blow an artery out of the side of your neck and have to explain what is so funny because she dosent know you smoke MJ!!

Almost lost an artery a few times!!

Cheers!!!!

Ok

You do some smoke and go into your grow room just to be with the ones you love and you after 15 min or so you realize you have been having a conversation with your plants and they have been talking back

Back out of room slowly ok bed time now

Cheers!!!

Is when you call youre boss and complain that they locked you into the
"shop" and realize all you had to do was walk out ......
err...its true !

degenerative_disc said:
Ok

You do some smoke and go into your grow room just to be with the ones you love and you after 15 min or so you realize you have been having a conversation with your plants and they have been talking back

Back out of room slowly ok bed time now

Cheers!!!

Soooo..They dont really talk then ? :watchplant: :huh::bolt: :eek:

Only when your high unfortuneatly. How great would that be if they really did though? No more guessing what is wrong they would just tell you!

Hey a little water here or hey man your frying my &^% with that nute salution buddy!!

Cheers!!!

You know your baked when;
True story

About 10 or so years ago me and my best friend toked it up real good in his car on the way home from a friends ( smoking there too ).
We of course got the munchies and he pulled into a Mcdonalds drive through.
Several minutes went by til it was me who finally realized he pulled behind the trash dumpster in the lane next to the drive through ( you know how the dumpster is usually by the back door where the drive through lane is ).
For a few minutes it looked like a green SUV, lol.
We howled laughing to this day about it.

You know you are baked when you go to the freezer to get that yummy peanut butter chunk ice cream that you are totally jonezin for only to realize that it's not in the freezer but in the pantry where your baked *** put it the night before...(and then you wonder if you put it back in the freezer it will be edible again?)...warm melted yummy ice cream makes me sad

You know you're really baked when you reach for the ashtray and you're puzzled when all you see is a small roach from earlier and can't remember if you smoked the joint you just rolled a bit ago or not... Where DID that thing go? :eek:

When you go to put frozen pizza into the oven and realize you already have some in their cooking.

You know your baked when your standing in line at Safeway at 10:00 pm in your PJ's with a container of bearclaws and a gallon of milk with a big grin on your face staring at your stoner snack giggeling and you finally realize Ohhhhh Daaang it ! I forgot my stupid wallet at home again !

Another true story:
You know your baked when... you and your bro are driving on the freeway and your bro says to you, "wow! I can not believe we have this lane to ourselves, no one is in it for miles!" So after about a mile or so you simultaneously realize you have been driving in the emergency lane for about 2 miles. Oops.
Yet another reason I do not drive baked.

when you find yourself sitting on the couch craving a glass of milk and then suddenly think to yourself, "Wasn't i gonna go get a glass of milk a little while ago?". Upon further investigation you discover that indeed you did go get a glass of milk before and after pouring the milk you somehow put the glass of milk in the refridgerater, the carton of milk in the cabinet (where the glass came from) and walked out empty handed only to have the same deja vu like craving for milk, moments later..

When you go to the fridge to look for something to eat, walk back in the living room filling your face, spend the next 2 hours looking for the remote control only to give up then find it in the fridge the next time you go looking for munchies.

Latest posts

Back