you know you're stoned ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know your 'stoned' when you think it might be a good day to hide away a bowl for a desperate day, then that day comes, and you cant
remember where you hid it. im sure ill find bowls for the next 5 years haha.

when i was younger, and lived with my parents....
I used to hide my weed in my room before i went to bed....
Then the next day after school i would go home, and go to find my weed and then i cant remember for the life of me where i hid my weed !!

Used to happen alllll the time; i would just spend hours in my room looking for my weed.
( and it doesnt help that when im stoned, i turn into one Crafty mofo.....I had the craziest hiding places for my weed..........Like taping a bag to the top side of my celing fan!! DOH !!!! )

nah doodes its when you are mashing the keyboard so hard cos you have lost all finger to brain recognition and you dont know youre *** from your elbow.

anyway my doggie has just passed out on the sofa after her mad hour tearing up anything in her sight.

shes sooooooooooooooo cool btw

pkj

wen your talking on the phone, someone else calls, you say 'hold on just a sec, someones on the other line'. You talk to them, then hang up, and totally forget you were talking to someone else before. Then when they call you, is when you remember.. hah at least i know im high when that happens.

when you go all numb between yer ears and then your head goes all fuzzy like kid tv from Wonka and leaves your body while listening to: Radio head......pack'd like sardines :holysheep:

HippyInEngland said:
When your reading a post and half way through you have no idea why your reading it or what its about but you know you need to read it to the end lmao

hahhahahahhahah SO SO SO TRUE!!!!

you kno wen ur stoned when you and ur friends sit there passing the bowl around having a HUGE debate on the stupidest thing ever, when really you both are agreeing with each other just saying it in different ways to make it sound like one is thinking differently

After eating 2 bags of potato chips,,, 4pop tarts,,,, 3 slices of pizza and several slim jims,,,,,,,, you sit around wondering when the munchies are going to kick in.

Latest posts

Back