You Want To Legalize It??? Check This Out-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seedeeter45

Reaction score
If every body spent one sacks worth of $ on legalizing it, we could do it. But everyone is usually out for numero uno only and therefore it never happens, Just a heads up people,

Peace!

BOO politics!!! Just another spam message to drum up independent votes, from and other rich holier than thou backstabbing DONKEY!

politicains lie... do the math it will never be legalized too much money made on fines and lawers. sad but true.... fire it up and forget em

I mean... come on!... when was the last time these politicians ever kept their campain promises?... he's just looking for the stoners' votes... cuz he realizes there r a lot of us... and he figures we r so stoned out of our head, we'll believe whatever they tell us... get real... it's not the pres than runs the country, it's all the people pulling his/her strings that does....

if only more people believed in the POWER of the PEOPLE

we are our own supressors. believe it

why not fight the good war and accidently take all your crap seeds and plant them in semi public places, why not get about 10 friends and do it and then from there get 10 more and so on and so forth. It will never be legalized, activists get locked up, foreign citizens become public enemy number one i.e Marc Emery. I am a firm believer in guerilla seed spreading. Do it and never go back just spread it and embarrass the authporities get mad get even get to work.

Yo Ho Snuggles,
Now that's the best answer I've heard yet.:holysheep: I have no crystal ball so I haven't a clue if they will ever get it straight, but planting in a stealthy manner is a fantastic idea. My next bunch of so-so seeds will be planted in, and around the city. What a flower bed created by the city ?, well it's missing something beautiful - a seed. :cool:
I'm kinda excited about this, in fact this would/could be a cool project for those of us that can spare a few beans. Think on it. A casual stroll through a section of your city, cop a squat on a park bench, and just have the beans in your pocket. You see a great spot for a plant to get a good foothold, and you lean down and poke a small hole and plop the bean in. Pretend that you just picked up a piece of trash, and then move on.
Remember where you placed beans, and if any pop, imagine the fun we can have if you take a careful photo of it growing out in public. LMAO Yeah, this can happen.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

you guys are on to something there, the only reason that it is so "rare" seeming is because it doesnt grow like tumbleweeds do in the desert, imagine that. So many they dont know what to do , its like trying to get rid of air. i would just remind you to make sure it is good strains, then people would really shik.:D you could call it operation tumbleweed, like something out of Fight Club or something, hee hee!!!

ya... like it would ever get over a few inches tall... LOL. it would be ripped out of the ground by the first person that recognized what it was. ROFL

the first kid that stumbled upon it and recognized it as MJ would score it IMMEDIATELY... even if it was only 2 weeks old into veg, thinking they r gunna get high.

nice dream tho... :hubba:

its like doing graffiti and im not to unformiliar with that ha ha

im gonna spread my seeds to never done it but really good idea.. sold to peruvian shunk

LOL
We the People voted the use of MJ, But the Duck Tale Federal Lawyer says WAIT we r the the feds and the state allow it and the state has to follow the feds laws!! So Feds says No and they need to have a job!!! LOL

Why don't the Laws Push the cops to do there FULL Jobs, Ops the Jail WILL be full and the Courts would get fatter with ALL the Tickets !!!
It sounds Good when Voted in but not inforceing..

Yea Spread Ur SEEDS around town I am !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wild MJ LOL

If it's only a cople of inches tall oh well, at least it might get noticed. I'm talking semi public and semi hidden, nothing wrong with making sure it's easy to find or hard to find. Like a previous poster said we pay the FEDS and DEA all this money to fight a "war" against ourselves, how about we make them work for a living, glorified landscaping. I have been driving around my area and have found many plots some easily seen but not landscaped and some a little more hidden. As long as innocents don't get in trouble I see no harm in it. Also I do think it is very important to try legally too...i.e. I am a paying member of norml.org and I have attended rallies and what not. I'm just convinced that the closer we think we are getting the further we really get. Lets face it the US has major problems, war, health care, national security and what do we do we try to bring out the big guns and take a foreign citizen and give him life...more than killers get more than child molestors, he's an activist and a foreign citizen in my eyes. And in typical big gun fashion the US has to try and show their power by scaring the **** out of everyone. Aren't there bigger fish to fry in the world, I mean we all know that Tommy Chong and Marc Emery are bad dudes. What about Osama, what about all these bad dudes blowing each other up? And on top of that they try to label drug users as terrorists, we get our weed imported to us from Afghanistan, when was the last time you think you smoked foreign weed, especially since we grow. They are rolling out the propaghanda machine again and in a big way. That's right you and I are terrorists according to some politicians for smoking dope...give me a break. Like I said get mad, get even, be safe, and respectful, and get to work. I'm already doing it, I have decided it is something I've been pondering for a while now. I also live in a great area for such a thing...anybody know what the first capital of the US was? Well if you do thats where I'm at. I also don't really have 10 people but there are more than 5 and less than 7 as of now. We have not discussed where we are going, it keeps everyone safe and we are also not hitting too close to home...be careful and respectful. It's a plant it grows naturally whats the big deal.

Just a thought, I'm on my own and would not want to be responsible for any trouble. Each person has to decide what they want to do to help the cause and do it, just like anyone else who wants to get a law passed really, there are ways to work the system legally and not so legally. If you love it FREE the WEED. Show them that threatening some guy with life in prison isn't going to fly with us, and also show them that each time they throw around and/or abuse their power that they are actually making things worse for themselves...we need to show them they can't stop it, hell it's already here and they can't stop it.

Latest posts

Back