Your best smoke ever?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
benamucc said:
best smoke i ever had was while a student of emergency medicine. i sat front row with a buddy of mine, and we daily traded "head of the class" honors. (which in itself should say something against stereotyping stoners)

we pulled an all day study session before class one night. on our way to get something to eat we smoked a little bowl of some mexi-shwag, however my friend pulled out this little black/red hash rock and scraped a super fine powder onto it. i have NEVER been so high in my life. we went to class and couldn't contain our giggle fits. our prof asked us to leave the room and came out into the hall to ask us if we were high. i'm not a good liar, and told him we were "slightly toasted". he asked us if he could use us as an example of what "people on marijuana look like". we weren't in any real position to argue and went back into the class, where we were mauled like guine pigs, having our vitals taken etc. the class was astonished, and some people were quite obviously jealous of our fortune. we were never talked down to, or treated any differently by the professor. we did make a few new "friends" however!!

we both passed the class #1-2. :stoned:

Glad to hear that you guy's went under the microscope in front of a crowd, as if you were at Stanford Med, in a study lab...

Did they find anything erratic?

Pulse?
BP?
Heart Rate?

Anything?

lol not quite stanford, but it was great. nothing eratic except me being high as a kite. elevated heart rate by about 15bpm and slightly elevated bp maybe prehypertension stages but barely. i was all over the place, my buddy was about average. i have always thought it was due to the first time smoking hash for me, slight paranoia high, and the whole excitment of the event.

the final conclusion was for the benefit of the class. the professor who was always trying to drive home the point of patient history (remember this is emergency medicine aka no file to pull out). it is very important because of how it can vary treatments etc. not to judge a patient, but to be aware and on and on...very wise man imo.

class dismissed :stoned:

My most memorable time had to be a few yrs ago. It was the first time I had smoked in a good while. Me and some of my boys were playing chicago rush. If anyone dont know its where you hold it till the bowl or what ever your smoking on gets back to you. but ne ways i went to Mac Donalds and order a **** load of food. I sat there for a min killing time to go pic up my gf from work. Well ne ways i ended up passing out. No one woke me up or ne thing but i think i was there for like 20 mins.

1978, some panama red, wow i was stoned and only 3 hits off the bong. pretty much all i remember :batman: wow this is my 50th post and only been in trouble with the mods 2 times :hubba:

djbud, where I'm from thats called 'around the world' where you hold your toke in until it comes back to you, but I'm too good at that game since I ghost every toke I take anyway.

mine was when im on vacation..im smoking while swimming in the sea..man, iam soo high that tym..everytime i remember that i caught myself smiling..id like to do it agen..soon!:D

Best smoke: Subcool's FLAV

Best Smoke Sesh: Unknown. Still out there somewhere, waiting to be discovered.

Mine was sitting on top of the Mall of America, watching a summer heat storm comming towards us. The grey sky,lightning flashes, and that warm wind...incredible.

ONE of mine was with some friends during lunch hour. The six of us got totally wasted. Returning to work was an adventure in itself. When we came through the doors giggling, one girl dropped her purse and bent over to pick it up, we all dropped like dominoes. Office doors were opening everywhere which made us laugh even more. It became a great afternoon but all promised to wait till after work hours next time.

cubby said:
Mine was sitting on top of the Mall of America, watching a summer heat storm comming towards us. The grey sky,lightning flashes, and that warm wind...incredible.

That sounds awesome. Havn't had a storm here in a while but I think I now what I'll be doin next time one rolls in.

mexico,1986 me and the lady rasta,,lady rasta 21 i 22 ,,,,bought 1/2 oz for 2$american, stuff called punta rohas,,,,smoked one joint and honestly could not walk ,,,,,,p,l,r

Latest posts

Back