Your MP.com Ritual...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THCPezDispenser

Makka Pakka Smoka Doob
Reaction score
How do people check the board when you check in? Me I personally just click the "85 New Posts" or whatever the number happens to be at the time to see everything new since the last time I was in. I get the impression from some posts that people scan certain forums instead. Any other methods out there? How many people go to their User CP to look at new subscribed threads? As I mentioned, I rarely do this since I just check all new. Any other searches/methods people use?

And seperate question, anyone ever "caught" surfing the site by eyes you wouldn't want to know that you hang here and what it implies?

Usually, I go straight to my new rep points and PM's. While there I also see my subscribed threads and I'll catch up on those. Next it's the moderator board to see if any board business is brought up. Then I will click new posts and go from there.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :D

i start of by checking any rep comments I have got, then I check my subscribes posts, and then click the new threads, I don't always read them all, mostly the grow journals, then I head off to the arcade to see if any of the tourneys I am registered for have started, and if I still in the others. Usually my PM box is empty, I was hoping that smokin mom would send me some flirty messages but alas none yet! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I check my PMs and then rep points. From there I used to just scan certain forums--those that interested me or that I knew anything about. Now I check the mod board like SmokinMom and then I go to the New Posts and try to scan through everything.

Just like the several others, i first check my rep points, then i check my subscribed threads, then i click new posts at the center of the screen. Lately i find myself looking at coffee table and grow journals more than anything. I've been working nights so my nights off i'm up at all hours of the night when the site is pretty slow, so i then check into the arcade and recheck new posts every half hour or so.

My live in girlfriend knows what's going on in the basement but doesn't understand why i read on this site so much. I try to tell her it's all about the learning experience but i've decisively left out the fact that i talk about all sorts of stuff in coffee table. "It's pure research baby, I'm trying to help those i can, and be helped by those more experienced than myself."

Yes, forgot to mention the Rep points, that's first for me too it's always good to see kudos :) Ahhh and two mods responding teasing us with the Mod Board - what a magical place that must be, lots of good reading in there I bet :) It's "the hatch" on our little island here if someone gets the reference :hubba:

I first check my rep points, buts don't give me any. just kidding,lol. then I check new post since my last visit. never had a pm. just kidding again.

hey smokinmom am i still on you mailing list? jk

I log in and look at new posts, I always read and reply to posts with zero replies, I then look at posts with a low number of replies because they are always new, then after that I go and sort my PM's out, I then go and look who is logged in.

Latest posts

Back