your opinion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yotam

Reaction score
hi everybody
im a new grower and thats what i have 2 weeks and half
(i use ph philips 200W for the light )
the 2 bigest leavs a little falling down and the tiny first leavs are yellow

what do u think?

didnt succes apload the pics...

hXXp://i47.tinypic.com/23mvt09.jpg
hXXp://i46.tinypic.com/2dcfqsn.jpg
hXXp://i45.tinypic.com/2qxusu9.jpg
hXXp://i50.tinypic.com/dm8i9d.jpg
hXXp://i48.tinypic.com/2d9bdbo.jpg

I don't like going out to view pics as I don't know what kind of trap awaits me there. However, I did view your pics and saw that they look OK. The seed leaves are yellowing off, this is normal though as they are nutrient storage for the seedling to feed on while the roots are growing and getting established.

During this time, they don't need any nutrients at all, until you see good growth beginning and the seed leaves yellowing off. then they can be fed lightly so as to not burn the roots. After a couple weeks, as you see the growth amplify, you can up the nutes.

What kind of soil do you have those in? it looks a bit rich, like it might be MG soil or FFOF soil. Using either of those at this point is dangerous because of the presence of nutes in the soil. The FF is better than the MG soil(at this early stage) but only marginally. You are better served to start seedlings in coco or some nuteless soil then transplant into the nuted soil.

All that said, I think they look OK but they look like they may be in nuted soil and are getting a little too much nitrogen at this point, and may start showing nute burned tips if that is the case. If they don't develop the burned tips then you will be ok :)

too small of home for that...they are also hungry and in need of help...get them outta those wax cups as that dont help....looks like ya have all ready lost the bottom to one..welcome to the passion...hope thigs turn for better..stick around and read read read..and :bong:..or coarse

take care and be safe

i think the soil is ok ,
and about the small home , i need to see the roots going out from the bottom before , isnt it like that?

I'm with Hushpuppy on the soil. Tell us exactly what you used. Prenuted soil can kill seedlings.

You need to resize your pictures to post them here, which is what we prefer. Like others, I hesitate to go to outside unknown links.

Latest posts

Back