Your thoughts on alcohol?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BuddyLuv said:
Has anyone here ever been to a Rainbow Gathering. I happen to be fly fishing in Colorado like 10 yrs. ago and they were having one in the National Forest where we camped. They had this weird thing called A camp (I guess the only place they allowedd drinking). I visited both camps while we were there, A camp was much more fun.

"Rainbow makes the world go round"

Thats what one of those rainbow people said to me one time at a convenience store, they looked like half naked vagabonds, i thought they were crackheads, but i found out they lived in the woods and did alot of drugs. lol.

hee hee.. I know a few of those "Rainbow gatherings" folks. ...there ain't enuff bourbon in Kentucky.... :rofl:

I was once a raging drunk, not an alcoholic, just a drunk..;)
I would drink and drive, verbally, emotionaly, and physically abuse my family, make a total fool of myself and others around me. I was a socialite, and accepted as a productive member of society..Shoot,..I might have even become a senator or congressman one day. :p
Now I grow and smoke dope, I am a criminal... and social outcast... ;) destined to failure, and or period of incarceration...:hubba:

Alcohol is the most dangerous drug in the world! It has caused more pain, broke up more families and killed more people than all the other drugs combined. 99% of all violent crimes are fueled by alcohol. I can't recall one instance where someone smoked a joint and went on a killing rampage. Just my opinion.

I think the politicians are waiting for funding to run another one of their stupid studies to evaluate whether alcohol kills more or mj. So far all they can say is that it's easier to kill a blunt and fall asleep and kill a fifth and kill another driver.

I just love to sit and listen to the drunks complain about the pot-heads who are out to destroy the children of this great nation!!!

What's an "unknown quanity", ????

I love alcohol like I love weed; I like to taste it, I like to critique and judge it, I like to compare it to other similar strains/brews, I like to be with friends when we drink/smoke. I prefer to take the conessuier route and enjoy each for their wonderful qualities.

As for health effects, eh. I have no desire to live prefectly healthy just to die like any other average person, y'know? I'd rather drink and smoke and enjoy them in moderation than deny myself pleasures just because they're not explicitly good for me.

I could hold my own quite well for a long time; now it is rare that I have a beer and I don't miss it at all. I stay away from the scene, and only have a couple beers now and then with a good friend of mine with we get the families together for a bbq. I prefer to smoke a little herb and it will always be that way.

Hick said:
hee hee.. I know a few of those "Rainbow gatherings" folks. ...there ain't enuff bourbon in Kentucky.... :rofl:

I was once a raging drunk, not an alcoholic, just a drunk..;)
I would drink and drive, verbally, emotionaly, and physically abuse my family, make a total fool of myself and others around me. I was a socialite, and accepted as a productive member of society..Shoot,..I might have even become a senator or congressman one day. :p
Now I grow and smoke dope, I am a criminal... and social outcast... ;) destined to failure, and or period of incarceration...:hubba:

Well you've obviuosly improved your lot in life.:cool:

As for being a social outcast, you can be content knowing you are a valued and respected member of the " Society Of Cannibis Konisuers" (or SOCKs):hubba:

As long as you can control the alcohol and it doesn't control you, then you're good.

Everything in moderation!

First let me say I am not a preacher...that's left for my father... After six years of ortho leg/foot surgeries, I had an ongoing dilaudid rx. I (at first underage) began drinking 151 & everclear (never touched weed) and popping dilaudid like it was pez candy. Let me say I also have one functioning kidney. I would slip into these fuge states where I wasn't in control and would wake up in other people's beds, covered in someone else's puke, etc etc etc. Back then one of my idiotic bragging rights was my ability to drive while this f'd and unfortunately I was good at it. So one day, sick of it all and just recently broken up, I was at my (no-good pot-head, lol) brothers and he offered me a hit of strong skunk after a very very bad week. Tho greatly stigmatized by myself let alone the rest of "straight" society I picked up that j. It took away alot of my physical arthritic pain and "dark" thoughts and an hour later left me feeling...well...nothing. Nice. Clear. Clean. 15 years later and I haven't looked back. :) I know not everyone is weak as me but I know that when I smell that turpitine smell of Everclear, it makes me salivate just like when I cue up a red red juicy piece of meat... Thank you for making this thread and taking the time to read this post. Much Peace & Love In All Your Daily Pursuits, Friend(s).

i like vodka

lol

lots of it

i dont get aggressive just a bit more outspoken amongst friends btw

lol

uk420maan

I love getting drunk =D
Im sure things will change tho,
When Im 21 haha

I really enjoy drinking different beers, trying different things from around the world. Anyone do the winking lizard beer tour? If there are Winking Lizards anywhere near you?

Interesting comments from everyone. I'm quite smashed right now ,this is a strain that i haven't smoked before.. smells a little like puke!!??
But oh boy does this stuff get in to your brain. I just came out of a vortex of memories and chocolate pudding.
oh thanks for reding the thread by the way:)

It is the one most deadly drug on earth and people just look at it as a way to exskape it is a rotting substince and people love it this just shows how people are so sick. and thay don`t know it is poison it has taken alot of the people we love. More than weed ever will wake up look at the truth.......get real people! other countrys know just how bad it is. the USA can`t tell the truth... sad....

a drunk driver killed my father(my best friend)I do have a cocktail now and again ,,,but if I had my way we would do away with alcohol ,,,its hard to believe alcohol is legal and weed is not ,,,so many things have to change ,,,,the driver who killed my dad got two years (he was later killed in a prison fight (go AB),,,it wont bring my dad back but it did feel good to know he wont be driving any more ,,,,RIP pop

While I think it should be legal, I think people are crazy for drinking it.

Its as bad, or worse the Heroin, and causes more physical damage than heroin.

I quit drinking in 1978.

My thoughts? Hm . How bout a sorta decent bottle of pinot noir split half n half between a braised veal shank and the chef who has to wait for it to turn into something edible? Works for me...

I don't drink anymore but like growing weed-- brewing can get under your skin !-- I make fruit brandy mostly and that's without distilling (but I can )-- I have 3-4 --- 5 gallon buckets with air tight lids and air locks --I use for primary fermenters - I make 5 gallons of fruit wine at a time-- then I put the whole 5 gallon bucket into the freezer - water freeze before alcohol so as it becomes water ice the remaining liquid becomes higher in alcohol content - I freeze dat **** overnight - the whole bucket!--- next morning I stab a hole in the ice and pour out my brandy !--I reduce it down to about 2 gallons -- It'll be maybe 60 proof ?
It is not my job to decide whether people should drink or not ! -- I am not da judge of U !--
Now how much THC am I allowed to legally put in my "wine" ?--Say what ?- None ?-- That's just wrong!-- Do I contrast or compliment ?- Do U use blueberry weed with blueberry wine or would a lemon weed work better ?-- These are old stoner questions best decided over a bottle or 2 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me then a frontal lobotomy.

(say it out loud) :D

Latest posts

Back