Your very first MP post

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtVandolay

Band!
Reaction score
Please post a link to your first MP post! Here's mine :). I know, what a moron, right? I'm surprised I didn't get banned for stupidity. After 5 weeks of lurking and reading, I still didn't know what I didn't know! I thought there was a silver bullet to this mj growing stuff and everyone was hiding the ball from me. Note Irish was the first to respond to my first post :D. Thanks, Irish! Next?

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=241240#post241240

I would love to Art, but im so computer illiterate I cant even figure out how to put a pic with my name yet..... pretty embarrasing ? Ive been a carpenter for about 17 years and I can build anything but my laptop , a whole new ball game lol...
I can remember my first post though, I felt like a shy lil kid on his first day of school hahaha go figure ! Never thought I would be intimadated by an internet forum ?

HAHAHAHA good one SM, you even dated yourself hehe !
to funny, great thread ArtVandolay !

ArtVandolay said:
Thanks, Sparky, er, Clanchattan. It's fun to see who welcomed you to the site, too.

Just Caretaker...what, do i stink or somethin?:(

Well, mine is quite boring because I had been growing for quite a few years and had been a regular at Overgrow and also spent some time at IC Mag. I was rather lost after Overgrow shut down, then I stumbled onto here and knew I had found a new home. This was my first post (LOL--I never ended up doing the freezer project, but I did order the T5 and I still use the same fixture).

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12371

Very cool idea for a thread Art....So when I first read this thread I was at a party and saw it on my Blackberry but cld not post my first post link because as anybody who comes here via "cell phone" knows it wld take all year to navigate far enough to pull up your last post...anyway at home now and I dug up my first post...All night long I thought my first post was not in the introduce yourself....but it was...

My first post

I remember just how little I actually knew compared to today....

cubby said:

And for what it's worth I too wonder why she calls him Thor.(maybe he has a horny, or horned hat and a hammer)
Mr and Mrs SheCallsHimThor?

viking_helmetc.jpgviking-braids2.jpg

I'm really enjoying reading everyone's background stories about how they got here and what they were thinking when they made their 1st post :D.

Latest posts

Back