Your very first MP post

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks art. how did your self contained rubbermaid shed do anyway?

i scrapped mine, and built a room with a view. i did several grows in that thing. it has become a future male chamber for now. flowering in it was a 1 plant room, because, 1 plant filled the entire box.:hubba: .

the tricky part was ventilation.;) .

it works very well to veg 6-8, in 3 gallon grow bags. i did this a many a time.;) .

it just was'nt a good idea to flower in. but , i did get a great deal on it.;)

good thread my friend...Irish...:cool:

HippyInEngland said:
I find it interesting to see the old names that have fallen silent and wonder what reason caused them to vanish so abruptly.

:peace:
i was just thinking the same.

my first post was just an introduction. (but my few after that more than made up for any lack of stupidy and newbie-ness in my first ;) lol)
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25409

IRISH said:
thanks art. how did your self contained rubbermaid shed do anyway?

i scrapped mine, and built a room with a view. i did several grows in that thing. it has become a future male chamber for now. flowering in it was a 1 plant room, because, 1 plant filled the entire box.:hubba: .

the tricky part was ventilation.;) .

it works very well to veg 6-8, in 3 gallon grow bags. i did this a many a time.;) .

it just was'nt a good idea to flower in. but , i did get a great deal on it.;)

good thread my friend...Irish...:cool:

I bought a bigger (wider) one late last summer after that first grow. You're right - tough to cool and big enough to flower just one plant. I flowered 2, very overcrowded but I smoked my first homegrown out of it! Still have grow space envy with the new box as awell, though :D. Thanks, Irish!

ArtVandolay said:
Not sure, 4u2! Here's the first started by you

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22686

You responded to a few threads before this first post :confused:. I'm guessing you were high :)...

I wish i could play here Art...Unfortuneatly a while back when server starting haveinng issues..I thaught i could help it by Deleting all old threads..thats why you see posts befor that one...I started with a 12x16x9 shed..with a 1000mh...and building wrap as my reflection Material...after reading i used same building wrap to make "Tent like rooms...worked ok for that grow..and then designed 2 rooms in shed..as i was learning...well now its the 3rd year and i redid the whole shed...I wigh i had those beginning threads..as to show everyone all the stages i been threw...learning lots still along the way...cant wait for "My Fall grow" im so stoked..this will be a fun thread Art..enjoy it..

Latest posts

Back