Zone 4 grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveshaft

Reaction score
I have started my grow from seed in march under lights 20/4 . They are doing well. I want to move them outside at-the beginning of june when the outside light wil be about 14 hours. can i change their light to match the outside light in 2 or 3 weeks?

Yes or sooner

try to match indoor light with outdoor light

and you can take your plants outside in the morning and leave them outdoors until,sun goes down then bring them back inside under the lights

it is a tricky dance with photoperiods

what strain are you growing?

Yeah Oklahoma is a pretty place until you get into the nasty ass cities overrun by the homeless and the trash they leave behind.
Gotta get up and make coffee. It's a nice Hotel but I'd rather be at home.

Last edited:
What is the famous cattle drive in Texas?

images

The Chisholm Trail

From about 1865 to the mid-1890's, our vaqueros and cowboys herded about 5 million cattle to markets up north while also becoming famous legends that made Texas proud. While Texas had many trails, we need to tell you about two of the most famous: The Chisholm Trail and the Goodnight-Loving Trail
If u hijack this thread, i will report u for going off subject . I have 15 plants that 18-20” tall that are depending on ur replies.
TX is nice but pls dont post about TX ( on this thread )

You can report me all you want my friend. Don't be such an ass. We do that all the time around here. Shit happens. You are reporting a Mod to a Mod for going off topic. And reporting Big for the same dumb shit. Absolutely ridiculous.

I don't think you can find a thread on this forum that hasn't went off topic a few times by one of our brothers or sisters here at the Passion. I've been here 15yrs and have never seen anyone reported for going of off topic.

Last edited:
Seriously. In my 15yrs here I have never seen a member report other members for going off topic. That's not what that report button was meant for.

Latest posts

Back