Zone 4 grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Steve. Good luck with your grow.
IMG_1226.jpegHere are the plants in question they are about 8 weeks old. They were topped this week. 3 Durban poison, 5 bcd ( blue city diesel ), 2 Apple betty, 2 Runtz punch. They all finish in mid to late september. High thc, high yeilding.

Ha ha...we are all off topic..... Don't mess with Texas.
I was born in tx (Dallas).
if u want to talk about that great state Start A New Thread!.
I need information from you folks about the plants, not my fav State

No i havent

the ones we have grown over the past 15 years are one of are all time favorites

the one we like the best is a peppery licorice anise smelling beast and a great day time smoke , enough energy to paint a house with a 6” Purdy paint brush

here is a photo of the ones we grew last year which were crossed with a Triangle Kush but the Durban really stands out in the fragrances

A9A57C93-7A35-4F2E-B082-B9BDF4906F32.jpeg

If no calls yr sxxt out, do it to yr friends. Some of us want real information about growing our plants. Tks

you wont get much mileage out of your Thread around here with that negative attitude , especially from a seasoned old school master grower like oldfogey8 , you were probably sh-ittin’ in your diaper's when fogey was on his 100 grow

jes sayin’

Your not going to last long if you keep talking shit to the members. Looks like your going to need to be slowed down.
Slow you roll.😡

I was born in tx (Dallas).
if u want to talk about that great state Start A New Thread!.
I need information from you folks about the plants, not my fav State
I don't give a shit,,,and neither does Texas. Glad you moved to good ole NY State. You will fit right in.

Last edited:
you wont get much mileage out of your Thread around here with that negative attitude , especially from a seasoned old school master grower like oldfogey8 , you were probably sh-ittin’ in your diaper's when fogey was on his 100 grow

jes sayin’
Wooo you burned my beard. Take a hit, chill. It is not negative to expect people to be polite and stay on subject. If someone posts it, the answers have value to them. If a couple of post about a side topic, no problem … more than 5 thats …..
the photos are fr my 1st grow seed to harvest. I am not a expert cannabis grower but i know how grow happy plants organclly

Latest posts

Back