Zone 4 grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the ones we have grown over the past 15 years are one of are all time favorites

the one we like the best is a peppery licorice anise smelling beast and a great day time smoke , enough energy to paint a house with a 6” Purdy paint brush

here is a photo of the ones we grew last year which were crossed with a Triangle Kush but the Durban really stands out in the fragrances

View attachment 327717
Now that’s for sure keeping it on the subject Big. Steve are You growing inside or outside? You too could have these 5 ft colas of that Durban poison. I’m also growing the Durban poison x triangle kush as one of my outside plants this year. If I even get a mini version of bigs plant I will be stoked.
I will try by best to be polite stay under the 5 off topic limit. So is that limit in one sitting or over your whole grow?😂😂😂

Now that’s for sure keeping it on the subject Big. Steve are You growing inside or outside? You too could have these 5 ft colas of that Durban poison. I’m also growing the Durban poison x triangle kush as one of my outside plants this year. If I even get a mini version of bigs plant I will be stoked.
I will try by best to be polite stay under the 5 off topic limit. So is that limit in one sitting or over your whole grow?😂😂😂
Seems a bit off topic if you ask me. But what do I know.

Dang y’all kicked steve off? I was gonna catch him a buzz to lighten him up a bit. Plus I wanna see how his Durban poison turns out. He was just not use to our unstructured ways or maybe was just out of herb. Well I guess we can drift a bit more now…
Okay,,I'll unban him and see how he acts. Hopefully he will smoke some weed and chill.
If not ......🚫

Okay Steve. Up to you. Chill with the family or move on bro. We forgive and forget pretty fast because we are pothead's. I suggest you do the same.
Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠
Thats it?
It took me months and a cheering section before you let me back.
Take his offer and run with it, it's the best you will get LOL

When I came to this forum I was already somewhat successful growing too. Then I ran into problems. Problems that the growers here had already solved years ago. If I was polite they'd be happy to help.

Latest posts

Back