Zone 4 grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If no calls yr sxxt out, do it to yr friends. Some of us want real information about growing our plants. Tks
I thought about this, this information sh*t

I did a bong hit

I thought about it a little more

I did 4 more bong hits

I started by implementing algebraic calculations to elucidate axioms of spacial distribution is paradoxical

But, the implementation of quantum mechanics will either bestow real or theoretical substantiations

But, I not giving up

Let me do some more bong hits, be back later

So, heres my thoughts on the subject I have 12 plants that are growing on a 20/4 light cycle. I wish to grow them outside. But if i just put outside now they will flower too soon and yield will suck.
Solstice is june 21 what if i just let them grow inside till then and then transplant outside?

So, heres my thoughts on the subject I have 12 plants that are growing on a 20/4 light cycle. I wish to grow them outside. But if i just put outside now they will flower too soon and yield will suck.
Solstice is june 21 what if i just let them grow inside till then and then transplant outside?

good question and by June 21 you should be ok

i want 14 - 10 or 15 - 9 or 16 daylight and 8 dark before i set mine out for good and in the meantime , they get supplemental lights to match those hours

this is where we are at on light hours

74E3E011-4874-476B-915C-D1639CE363E3.png

Listen to Big. He grows outside every year and has been for years. You will definitely have to start changing your lights slowly to what your outside situation will be. I've made the mistake of setting them outside from 24/0 and they started flowering.
I would drop to 16/8 for a few weeks and then down to 14/10 for a week or so and then outside. I did that and they did not flower when I set them outside.
The best outside grows I had I started from seed outside.

Last edited:
Listen to Big. He grows outside every year and has been for years. You will definitely have to start changing your lights slowly to what your outside situation will be. I've made the mistake of setting them outside from 24/0 and they started flowering.
I would drop to 16/8 for a few weeks and then down to 14/10 for a week or so and then outside. I did that and they did not flower when I set them outside.
The best outside grows I had I started from seed outside.

exactly

Latest posts

Back