The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tcbud said:
You guys....so fun. I am laughing so hard. Remember the word association game? no winner. But I got to say, 4u...you are a good ole Mr. Mom it sounds like. Painter you sound a wonderful husband, your German Wife is a lucky lady.

I got a word, nothing to do with house work. Associated with females, or is it three words?

PMS

FYI guys and gals, Liver numbers up, Liver swollen (sonogram), NO tumors (yeah, this is what I feared) and the RNA test for the hep c virus is not back yet. I feel so freaking releived, no tumors. Have a good evening all....ima gonna go hitta the bonga.

Thanks for playing the game, you dont have to string so many together tho....just wanted this thread not to die and be forgotten.

High All!

Sorry to hear about liver #'s TC, I too have the same constant battle. Did the interferon in 2003, didn't cure it but it seems to be in re-mission. Hope all stays well with you. Remember don't take anything any longer than you have to, and eat lots of veggies! Hit the bong & give it to God!

ArtVandolay said:
I thought this was the long awaited and highly anticipated Female Growers Group Cheescake Christmas Calendar thread :hubba:

I love making Cheesecakes! Anyone have a good MJ Cheesecake recipe to share or shall I create one? :confused:

Please create one ! Oh how i love a womans cooking ! Oppps i forgot i am one now too ! This may take some getting used to ! Especially toilet breaks !

tcbud said:
Why isn't el natural up there? I mean, sometimes the razor comes out, sometimes the cream, sometimes it is too much bother (in wintertime mostly).

How bout you guys? cream? wax? razor? I am not talking whiskers.....or is this subject just too personal?

All Natural Thats how I rock it. When it gets time to shave a bar of soap and a rough razor is all you need! LOL

4u2sm0ke said:
I tried useing duct tape onece..

never again...I use a Razor..and not a straight razor:eek: ....sure does itch after for a while tho..as for my Legs..i let them grow out as do my underarms...i remember useing this stuff called "Nair" Back dureing my Rocker days..and removeing the Black mascara we used. My aunt said it would take off the maskera..well it took off my eyelashes too:spit: good thing i was teenager..Man i looked funny..so any of you ladies use that product? i will vouch for its hair removal..but also remember it burning some..well gotta go see if a certan someone is share her :bong1: yet :ciao:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

painterdude said:

......I think sons of bitches is CORRECT....they are all dead, plus we pulled out all the larva and KILLED THE UNBORN little mothers....I truely believe this species of insect could RULE THE WORLD....they are meat eaters and DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE GETTING ANYWHERE NEAR THEIR NEST.....

I got dived bomb yesterday trying to get a wasp flying into it's nest. It chased me out of the yard! Little freaking things! They cut down a tree last year by my trailer & the things just moved on over here to the closest place, Naturally. Been trying to keep up on them ever since.

Last year was bad around here for wasp's too.

White Owl, You got the Hep C too. I am still waiting on that RNA test. I live on two meds, gotta take them, but then I dont think either are hard on the liver. Vedgies...Stir Fry City round here....Hot and crisp. I dream of red meat these days.....(insert smiles here). Who's got a comment for that?

tcbud said:
Last year was bad around here for wasp's too.

White Owl, You got the Hep C too. I am still waiting on that RNA test. I live on two meds, gotta take them, but then I dont think either are hard on the liver. Vedgies...Stir Fry City round here....Hot and crisp. I dream of red meat these days.....(insert smiles here). Who's got a comment for that?

Yeah I got the Hep C bug. I have the wrong type of blood (O rh Negative) for that interferon treatment to work. I did it for 6 months, but it almost put me in the hospital. It doesn't seem to be attacking me at this point my counts haven't changed much in 3 years, just a little fluxuating. I have more problems from Rheumatoid arthritis & Graves disease (thyroid). LOL

Hi Everyone! I have had some health issues and haven't been able to post lately, but wanted to stop by and say howdy to all my MP-FG friends.

I'm gearing up to start my winter grow, and will begin germinating in September, so I can start taking the seedlings outside in the sunlight by the time the temps are in the 80's.

My first grow ended up all hermies, and though the smoke is still decent, though seedy, I'm hoping to not have this problem next time.

Does anyone know how long pollen can live in a very dry atmosphere? I have an overhead fan in my grow room, and there is literally no way I can get rid of all the pollen from the hermies I had in there this summer, no matter how carefully I try to clean.

Do you think I'm doomed to repeat the hermie harvest again?

It's been a lot of work picking out all those pesky seeds!

I have some really nice beans for my next grow, and I'm just very concerned that the leftover pollen in the room will cause problems.

OTOH, the hermies I ended up with still smoke better than what I was buying commercially. I am so happy not to have to shell out $120 every month for my 1/8th. And I'm finally able to buy that vaporizer now, yippee skippee!

Hope you all have been having a good summer. I sure feel for all my friends on the West Coast, especially in Oregon and Washington, with this heat wave. We are used to heat here in the middle of the desert, but I can't imagine having over 100 degree temps and having NO air conditioning.

Can't help but wonder how all the outdoor growers in OR and WA are handling the heat and protecting growing plants. It has to be so tough on everyone and everything when the temps are so unusually high like this.
My heart goes out to all of you trying to live through this sweltering summer.

Big smiles to all!

Good to see you on the upswing Mojave. I dont know bout the pollen cleaning problem, but it is viable for a long time. I dont know if it will pollenate your plants or not. What kind of seeds did you get? Glad to hear your smoke has improved even if it is hermified. What kind of Vaporizer are you thinking of getting? Dang girl, it is good to see you here...or read you, I guess.

I had up to 111f here over this last july, a few times. My plants are doing fine. They wilted sometimes in the afternoon when it is that hot, needed more water. I also noticed the largest has slowed down. But I think that is from the change in the daylight, getting ready to bud. The temps have normalized finally, with this low preasure system. Last evening it was really nice in the garden at 6 p.m., just beautiful at 91f. I am gonnna have to adjust the drip system, and back off the evening watering.

Take care, and big smiles right back at you!

Hello ladies (and non ladies)! I was just wondering if I can be a memeber of the Female Growers Club? I'm White Owl's daughter and we are equal partners in all our growing. Does that qualify me?

Alice In Wonderland said:
Hello ladies (and non ladies)! I was just wondering if I can be a memeber of the Female Growers Club? I'm White Owl's daughter and we are equal partners in all our growing. Does that qualify me?
Absolutley ! You certainly do qualify ! I did'nt used to qualify ! But since the operation ! I'm not sure if i fit in either ! Its not like we have a hermie club yet ! I have not seen the wise owl lately ! But you sure are welcome aboard ! Peace sis take care ! Once upon a time i was in the man members club ! ... But i lost my member......ship !

exactky what ia a non-lady and did we loose members by choice or non-choice?

welcome alice in wonderland ,,,,,:48:

mojovmama i think if you spray your room with water it will kill of the pollen ,,well it worked went i accidentley sprayed my ladies to much after trying pollination :giggle:

but im not entirley sure ,,maybe ask in the breeders section :confused:
goodluck and glad your feeling better :peace:

Hello Colorado...I see you down there...how you been?

Evening Ladies!!!
I would LOOVE to join this awesome club! If you would accept me! I havent been a member of this forum for very long but have learned soo much!
I am in my 20's and on my first round of plants. I can't wait to take all I have learned to put forth a better effort my next round!
:peace:

Hello Tc Yep, I'm here, occassionally. Haven't been able to post pics on my grow. Computer is slow and uncooperative. Plants are so beautiful, would love to brag. Small buds on all. Oh how I wish they have time to finish, but trees already starting to change so please cross your fingers for me. And vegetable and flower gardens in same shape. Wet June really threw things off. Just now getting tomatoes and the racketball sized watermellon hasn't got a chance. Oh well........Don't can much nowadays anyway

Smiles and big buds to all

Latest posts

Back