harvest time of day.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brimck325 said:
what does a plant do when the sun goes down.

During the night, the sun goes down. That’s a pretty fundamental problem here, in that during the day, plants can of course get energy from sunlight through photosynthesis. But during the night, when the sun goes down, their source of energy disappears and they had to come up with some way to compensate for that so the plant metabolism and growth can go on during the night. So, the way in which plants solve this problem is that during the day, they store some of the energy which they get from sunlight in the form of starch and during the night, this starch is broken down. And the observation was that the rate at which starch was broken down during the night was more or less constant during the night. If you measure the amount of starch as a function of time during the night, it kind of goes down as a straight line. Some of the best growth i see growing weed over 25 years is during the night cycle

Ruffy said:
now what about after you remove plant early but then trim in a room with a 40-100watt light in ceiling? how much do you think that actually decreases thc%? I like light to trim cause im half blind lol so I wear a small head lamp to brighten up buds.
Your 30 - 100 watts in a room isn;t going to do nothing its pretty hard to trim in the dark we all trim lights on but again big difference from actual sunlight power and or 600 / 1000 watt power
Fum asked when was the best time to each there own i have trimmed for big time ppl and ppl have trimmed for me out door and its always in morning has been for long as i remember
We get chopping around 4 am t in the fields and trimming by 6 am 12 - 15 people 3 weeks of trimming 8 hrs a day anything more trimming becomes sloppy once a plant is chopped its DEAD
When growing indoor again its always been min 6 hrs after ;lights have been off i prefer min 12- 24
So again yea you can chop anytime will it effect overall THC count probably its hard to get this across cause non of us actually take our weed to get tested ( its BIG BUCKS )but if you did you would see a difference . 90 percent of growers don;t even know when plants are at its peak or get even close to THC percentage of the strain
Hell you can chop 3rd week of flower if you like or 20th week if yea like that is if plants are still alive Again another myth plants yellow off its normal lol <---- No its not keep her green
Look at Mainebuds journal on here he pm'd me read my journal and i guided him from start of growing to drying process ask him he is loving it now growing 12 plants and making serious weed and also ask him how the drying process is working out for him he was shocked how it turned out from bagging buds after 36 hrs for 8 hrs then back on screens for 8 - 12 then done

or you could just chop any time of the day you choose and see absolutely no difference in the quality of your smoke, just saying, it really doesnt matter what time of day you chop at all. its a 24 hour period, the smoke doesnt go from good to bad and back to good in 24 hours does it, no it doesnt.

but i have heard you should chop on the 3rd day after a full moon between 2 and 4 am but you have to be totally naked and cover yourself in mud and chant "Go Leafs Go" while you trim, but its just a rumor as far as im concerned. jmo.

I think dman be meaning "Go Marijuana Leafs Go!" cause we no the no sports rule and he just be makin a mistake no banning required ;)

BWD

Dman1234 said:
but i have heard you should chop on the 3rd day after a full moon between 2 and 4 am but you have to be totally naked and cover yourself in mud and chant "Go Leafs Go" while you trim, but its just a rumor as far as i concerned. jmo.

:rant::mad: You said you wouldn't tell about my harvest ways

BackWoodsDrifter said:
I think dman be meaning "Go Marijuana Leafs Go!" cause we no the no sports rule and he just be makin a mistake no banning required ;)

BWD

Mention of a team name doesnt mean i talked sports, does it? no, it doesnt, your a trouble maker and i wish you to ignore me DD, dont you have a shed to rebuild, or maybe wire it to blow up at the flip of a light switch like you mentioned before? (no one believed that either) either way go away, have i made your list of people to harass? if so I wish ya luck and have fun. we are in the same province after all, come get me..:hubba:

Dman1234 said:
but i have heard you should chop on the 3rd day after a full moon between 2 and 4 am but you have to be totally naked and cover yourself in mud and chant "Go Leafs Go" while you trim, but its just a rumor as far as i concerned. jmo.

Dman i guess for growers like your self that don;t yield very much it doesn;t really matter....But for the ones growing commercially it does matter its all about the GREEN at the end of the day :)

1231240_640385335981101_327064899_n.jpg

DrFever said:
Dman i guess for growers like your self that don;t yield very much it doesn;t really matter....But for the ones growing commercially it does matter its all about the GREEN at the end of the day :)

LOL whatever, thats so weak, i didnt comment on your skills just time of day to harvest was silly, but whatever if that makes you feel better. and i harvest more than i need and thats all i care about. have a nice day:)

Heres another angle of all your money, its 205 million apparently, congrats.

mon.jpg

Dman1234 said:
Mention of a team name doesnt mean i talked sports, does it? no, it doesnt, your a trouble maker and i wish you to ignore me DD, dont you have a shed to rebuild, or maybe wire it to blow up at the flip of a light switch like you mentioned before? (no one believed that either) either way go away, have i made your list of people to harass? if so I wish ya luck and have fun. we are in the same province after all, come get me..:hubba:

Good luck yur trails friend truly wish ya well ;) Sorry we were unable to connect. Wish yur trails well Sir with all due respect I apologize again as I also mentioned in yur pm box. Sorry there can be no forgiveness here :(

BWD

BWD You have to earn forgiveness empty works and stupid word typing way sure ain't on the trail to being forgiven

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Good luck yur trails friend truly wish ya well ;) Sorry we were unable to connect. Wish yur trails well Sir with all due respect I apologize again as I also mentioned in yur pm box. Sorry there can be no forgiveness here :(

BWD

All my pm box has is a threat that you will expose me? for what i dont know.
but good luck.

Not exactly sure what your saying, as usual, but if it is that your gonna ignore me than i thank you.

"threatening to expose" someone is the same a snitching and anyone that does it should be banned and their info passed to all mj sites because that type person has no place in the mj community

That is his mo Ozzy. Some say, well never mind. I get banned when bwd is involved so I shall hush now. Sorry you had to get that stuff Dman.

Just for the record I offered dman the option to post my pm to him or I can dman if ya like? This crap has got to come to rot through buy now. Why are the owners of this here fire aint tending the brush around the flames its going to burn quick when it goes. I aint here for yur drama and was typing a great big essay to folks fireside to say sorry fur my parts in it all but yual just keep poking those who aint yur level and that's sad. I will post it dman if yual care to give permission ;)

MODS PLEASE!!

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Just for the record I offered dman the option to post my pm to him or I can dman if ya like? This crap has got to come to rot through buy now. Why are the owners of this here fire aint tending the brush around the flames its going to burn quick when it goes. I aint here for yur drama and was typing a great big essay to folks fireside to say sorry fur my parts in it all but yual just keep poking those who aint yur level and that's sad. I will post it dman if yual care to give permission ;)

MODS PLEASE!!

BWD

What exactly is it you want the Mods too do? i'd love to know.

heres the pm you sent me since you want it posted. oh and for the record so it make sense i did call him a "sad little man" in the pm.

"Well my fellow canuck and follower of the clan aint little and aint sad and careful cause the awakening be at hand here pilgrim and folks who be needin exposed be getting exposed ;) Yual might find self with no friends so careful what yual wish fireside I wish ya nothing but well and good trails ahead but I call it as I see it and been known to be a bit clairvoyant ;)"

Wish ya well when dust settles ;)

BWD

Still have no idea what you plan to expose about me??? but im also not gonna lose any sleep over it.

bwd.. you'll do well to let the staff do the moderating here. If you see a violation that you feel needs addressed. REPORT it.. otherwise, leave the moderating to us. "WE" will decide who and what needs addressed.

Latest posts

Back