Official- unofficial chat thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it's gone for a while. I wish they had the money to have their own. Better to be safe than sorry though. Take care and be safe.

Want to thank You Trillions for all the questions You answered in the shout box, mine and the many others. It was always a pleasure to see You there when i had a question, none were really urgent but some felt that way. Thanks again,
tcbud

Hey guys.... and gals.;)

I had a rather productive day, minus the hang over that me and the wife are sufforing through.:eek:

Got the babys transplanted and all seems good.:hubba:

Whats every one up to??

my new seeds arrived today!!!!!:woohoo:

I scream for Ice cream!!!:yeahthat:

Isis and white Berry! :dancing: I am so excited! so cool with directions and everything

I think I will start some of them Monday evening on the full moon in Scorpio.

Morning bud

Lovely day here, both my girls are doing the race for life charity thing today, its only 5 kilometers (3.1 miles) its a charity run on behalf of cancer, a countrywide thing, im doing my bit too, im driving them to the start, driving to the finish, picking them up and driving back, it wont be my legs aching tomorrow morning lol

well sorry thc....thank you :D

tc, no problem brother- glad to help the shout was a nice place to help and learn.....

i really do miss the shout!

hippy, its a beautiful day here too! the sun is shining!

Ive got to go to dallas texas on monday.....we got any texans on the forum?

anyway, is anyone up and on the site wanna chat?

i never really used it that much but now that its gone i realize how nice it was to come and see who alls here and whats going on.

i want some! :D

ill tell ya, the boston- boston cremes at DunkinDoughnuts up north suck! the ones here in the south are wayyy better :)

slow- you never realize how much you appreciate things until they are gone :(

im wondering does anyone else avoid starting new threads because they'er worried someone will think your stupid or the thread is stupid, or the question is stupid??? or is it just me? i smoke alot and forget what i read sometimes and don't always feel like going back and trying to find the answers to some questions. but if you start a thread with a question thats already been asked 6 months ago it seems to make some people angry. so i avoid asking alot of questions due to fear of doing something wrong and making people angry. anyone else fell this way?

well if i were you i wouldnt be afriad to ask.... if someone asks me a question i answered for someone yesterday i wont get mad. sometimes i get flustered because no one wants to research , alot of ppl want it handed to them.

its the ppl that expect that made me angy- not the ppl trying to learn.

Latest posts

Back