Official- unofficial chat thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks TOA. i have a really sick plant in flowering so im gonna go ask for some help in sick plants. thanks agian.

Ilikebigbuds said:
my new seeds arrived today!!!!!:woohoo:

I scream for Ice cream!!!:yeahthat:

Isis and white Berry! :dancing: I am so excited! so cool with directions and everything

I think I will start some of them Monday evening on the full moon in Scorpio.

sounds wonderful Ilikebigbuds!!! get those seeds sprouted before the full moon if you can for best germination.:hubba:

hey, can You see me readin' this thread??? I got a bubble cloner yesterday, took some cuttings in the heat of the day, and they are perked right up, amazing apparatus....ima gonna love this machine! what is up with you? some of my plants i put outside flowered, so i gonna let them run and flower, so i wanted more clones, so we bought the cloner instead of paying for clones....life is good...
and how are You?

Watching them grow Cali, lookin out the window here occationally and watching them (girls) grow. i got one that i put in the bpom, pollenated her, she is smellin' sweet and getting kinda purple in the tight parts of her bud. So im watchin them girls grow..... I am in way N. Ca, You getting the heat there too? where ever You are?

im good man, been cleaning and getting ready to go. cleaning the house and yard stuff....got new pics of my baby tomato plant i saved, its doing well :)

anyone can see whos on the thread, scroll down and you will see it under the quick reply box ;)

im a whooped puppie! stoned to the bone now and doing some laundry :)

lol, live and learn (about active users), be safe on your trip. We are heading out to the public laundry to do some real oily/road oil clothes, he started back to work finally (working asphalt) and since he does not want to put my washer at risk, we are gonna try to get those work clothes clean at the laundry in town. So to town we go, gonna stop over at the hardware store for some new soil, those clones he started a few weeks ago, have got to be transplanted. Again, take care on your trip...
tc

thanks brother! have a safe trip to town, try picking up some mushroom compost if you can find it. i swear by the stuff!

slowmo77 said:
im wondering does anyone else avoid starting new threads because they'er worried someone will think your stupid or the thread is stupid, or the question is stupid??? or is it just me? i smoke alot and forget what i read sometimes and don't always feel like going back and trying to find the answers to some questions. but if you start a thread with a question thats already been asked 6 months ago it seems to make some people angry. so i avoid asking alot of questions due to fear of doing something wrong and making people angry. anyone else fell this way?

didn't you post this same thread last week slowmo.........................:hubba:

hey puffin, thanks for your suggestion on the moon phase,

I keep a journal of when I plant certian seeds I have not done a planting on a full moon, what I can tell you is 3rd & 4th Quarter moon was not so good and 1st and 2nd quarter had excellent results 3 days they sprouted as to the 3rd & 4th quarter it took 5&6 days for sprouts.

so I think today will be an excellent day to introduce them to darkness, warmth and water!:watchplant:

it is sunny here and very windy and in the 50's, I have a red maple I am wanting to get planted but the wind and cold have me waiting. hoping to get the beauty in the ground sometime next week, the hole is ready!
I also have a lot more flowers to get planted if that wind would let up I could do it today. the wind makes it feel like 35.

so I work on my indoor farm. everyone is looking so nice and happy!:guitar:

hippy I hope your girls did well in thier race today! I'm sure they had fun!

Mom, mine just went back to work, i know exactly how good it feels to have "everyone gone". i am loving it.

hey everyone! hope your night is a mellow one.

I was just sittin here eating some honeycombs and reading my latest issue of the times and I read about this grower who adds 1 cup of molasses to the nutrient reservoir two weeks before the plants are harvested. they dont say why he does this. anybody have any thoughts as to why?:huh:

Latest posts

Back