Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Keef, sounds like layin low might be the best plan then....I’m contemplating my spring veggy garden....Can’t do much today cuza the rain but I can contemplate...

Hello Keef, Rose and OFC. Been away for awhile had a lot of stuff to take care of, Now, it time to get back on track. Got some seedling started. And, enjoying another spring of growing. Rose how are you?

Hi everybody. Been busy. 2Red I'm working on getting my garden started also. Found some heirloom tomatoes and eggplants to grow. I have lost a few trees in the back yard from not watering enough and thought I would replace them with some fruit trees. I ordered a kiwi tree and plan on going to a local nursery for a couple others. I grew roses before moving to Cali, but have not done anything with them since moving here. My son bought a Lincoln rose. Not sure he is going to care for it, or it will be another plant I tend to.
2Red I hear we are going to get 7" of rain. You are about 100 miles N of me, so you may get more than we are.

I got bout 20 gals of used nute water every 2 weeks too much for the houseplants so I used a bubble cloner and cloned celery- Basil and oragano out the produce isle -- I got a couple big planters out back with Tomatos--- Bellbpepper-- onions and garlic -- moved some herbs out there after they rooted !-- They be liking the nute water !-- Need some more potting soil !-- I been thinking about some fruit -- Maybe patio blueberries ?

2Red I hear we are going to get 7" of rain. You are about 100 miles N of me, so you may get more than we are.

I’m seeing sunny weather and mid 60’s next week Umbra...now that’s gardening weather!

ness, we missed you very much. So glad you are alright and are back with us!!! I got my roses pruned and I can still walk so am pretty happy. Tell me about you ness. WOO HOO, happy you are back. I am growing indoors and planning an outdoor too.

2RE, i forgot to mention i love the way you and your wife camp. Looks like i could handle that kind of tent. So lovely, i bet you enjoy that.

Umbra, i love heirloom maters.

Dam !-- Stock market took a little hit today !-- I don't think it was all Facebook or "Stormy" weather either !-- We got sun and the low 70s but it's dangerous out there !-- I haven't heard about any sunbathers being used as speed bumps yet this year so that's a good thing !-- People driving on the beach and women frolicking around in bikinis ?-- There's no chance of distracted driving !-- There's a stop sign over there and the other day girls in bikinis -- man in front saw the stop sign the guy behind him was watching bikinis and didn't stop !-- They'll run U over down here !

Sorry about the worry. I thought about you guys often. I should of check in much sooner. I wasn't in my right mine, many of dark places. Much much clearer now. I popped beans, happy to say I have 17 teen. I know I got carried away. Well, I'm happy to say I have 3 BPU X BB got to sex them, 3 Hippie Dawg got to sex them, 4 Blueberries got to sex them. Rose I could fine NL. Just don't know what happen yet. I'll get to the bottom of it yet. And, from a seed bank I have Acapuolco Gold, Northern Lights, OG Kush, Zomie Kush, and White Widow all fem.. All are thriving. I started a little early (March 2) because they all need bigger pots. It's just it still hits in the low 40's and I'm afraid they will get to cold. If they can just hold off until Tue. I'll get pictures up if I can remember how.:icon_smile:

ness, we missed you very much. So glad you are alright and are back with us!!! I got my roses pruned and I can still walk so am pretty happy. Tell me about you ness. WOO HOO, happy you are back. I am growing indoors and planning an outdoor too.

2RE, i forgot to mention i love the way you and your wife camp. Looks like i could handle that kind of tent. So lovely, i bet you enjoy that.

I grew some back East and loved them.

http://www.heirloomtomatoplants.com/The Black Tomatoes.htm

https://www.rareseeds.com/green-zebra-tomato/

https://www.rareseeds.com/listada-de-gandia-eggplant/

Ness -- Try something other than those Hippie's Dawg seed I sent U that time !-- They make more leaf than bud and it was disappointing !-- U need some more seed U know ole Keef got U covered !
I've collected some genetics while U was gone and bred a little dank to dank and surprise !-- It's dank !-- Now those BPU-X-B.B. or B.B. King how ever they are labeled will grow U a monster blueberry !-- All sorts of Kush U got there too !-- Hope U have a good season !-- Spring moving up !-- We in full blown spring now !-- Might have one more cool front but now it'll just get hotter !

Umbra I grow BLT Tomatos !-- ( The left over Roma tomato seed from a BLT )

:bong2:Top of the morning OFC. Keef I got 3 Hippie growing. Wishing for a girl. Will see what happens. I'll take pictures. Maybe will see. I do have to many plants. I went bean crazy. Check on the crop and they are not happy. Got to transplant. From a solo cup to 1/2 gal. Just got to do it. Just afraid of the weather going down in the 40's. What you think Keef about the tem? Got to ask Rose she put plants outside. Well I'm panicking, got to get into action mode. Enjoy your cup of jo and pipe. Happy spring. Keef tell DD. I said Hello:48:

Thank you Rose, it feel good to be smoking with all you peep's. I did miss everyone. Roses now I do want to get a rose bush, my gramma's favorite color was yellow and I have all ways wanted a yellow rose bush. But though thorns are bad to mesh with. Glad you made it out alive.

Rose, I have been pretty active lately. Turning 65 was good for me. Getting the yard all clean up. Going to start some flower from seed. See what I can do. Rose, I am putting most of my plant outside, I was wondering how cold can mj take? Got some transplanting to do. Wish me luck. Let's smoke.:48:Enjoy your coffee.

That's too much work Rose !-- Take the day off !
John I'm only growing for household use but I'm working on a grow system !-- The wife is one those high dollar nurses -- I fell and shattered my face -- so I got 3 metal plates and a fist full of screws instead of a cheek and got several bulged disc in my neck !-- Left arm don't always work right and pressure changes from the weather makes my face swell !-- Anyway it is this old cripples plan to get the wife out the hospital before it starts affecting her health !-- So I'm here in weed growing school -- I know how to grow bigger plants but I can't go to the weed stores and sample the wares to decide what I want to grow so I run a bunch of stuff looking for the outstanding keepers !- As a cloner it's not about the variety but the one single plant from that variety !-- For instance I have a Blueberry Umbra bred that can come across as anything from fresh blueberries to blueberry muffins !--
Okay :huh:

O:K Wake & Bake. I have been up since 1:30am. I want to smoke a bong with you all.

Hello, blbokeb. What you smoking?

Morning O.F.C. ! --
Ness I'll get that taken care of and keep U posted !

BL -- Welcome to MP and the O.F.C. -- Do U grow or want to grow and how ?-- Sometimes we can be a little suspicious because we do get the occasional troll -- U gonna participate in the conversation or just quote old post and say --OK ?-- OK what ? -- If U got a question just ask !-- I don't mean to come off as a jerk !-- I'm just not sure what U doing here YET !
It 's Friday !-- Let's do this day !-- Wake and Bake !--

Done with the farming.:farm: Babies are looking good so far. I seem to have no trouble getting mj through veg. It's going into flowering. I don't know that FF nutes was treble. Never again. Went organic.

Good morning all, so nice to have you back with us ness, you were missed. About your roses you can put roses out now. They can freeze here and still come back to life each March. A nice yellow is the old fashioned Peace Rose. It gets big flowers and is hardy.

Ness is back, peeps, lets lift our pipe to her return.

I will go check on the one liner guy, sheesh.

Morning OFC. I'll have more to say in a bit. Been busy. Good to see you back Ness.

:48: Rose I took picture, I would like to post. Keef it alright to post some picture, Ha?

Rose when I transplanted the my babies. I didn't realize how moist the soil was. I'm afraid I water a little to much at the start of my transplanting. 5 of mj are a little to wet for my liken. How is Mr R doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back