Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr blbokeb’s posting pattern is certainly looking like we been hacked...

This NurseLarry x Valentine I got is certainly the most aggressive thing I’ve got growing right now... I’ll post some pics after my buds get a little more buddy...

Anyway,,gotta save some money for a new light system i want to use. I plan on going with the SpyderX ive been reading about. Couldnt find it again, but someone here uses them. Then i gotta build me a growroom or purchase a Tent. I got some time. Besides i got enough dank in jars to last me for awhile,,and i want to look around and get to know my neighborhood.
Rosebud,,,this thread seems to be where everybody is,,so im sure ill meet plenty right here.
I just turned off my last HPS ballast 2 weeks ago. I am running all VIPARSPECTRA 600s in my grow rooms. I have 4 of the reflector series in one room and 4 PAR in the other. I outfitted one whole room for the cost of one spydrx. One light, one lb. $169 . Just sayin'.:vap-Bong_smoker:

This NurseLarry x Valentine I got is certainly the most aggressive thing I’ve got growing right now... I’ll post some pics after my buds get a little more buddy...

I was hoping to try that but mine never showed up. :confused2:

Go Nick !-- U gonna need more jars !--

John -- Glad U got some put up ! -- I'm still working out problems and just trying different things --
I'm just starting to recover after Hurricane Harvey !-- I lost power for a week !-- Hurt me some and I was just really becoming weed independent !-- So I don't have much put up but harvesting every 2 weeks with this rotation keeps us supplied and I'll be putting more up !-- I joke that the by product of cannacap production is bud !--- Umbra is the one uses those Spyder lights !-- I run Mars Hydro 300 watt LEDs -- One box --One light !-- I can get them down to about a foot from the plant without burning them !-- The Spyder probably need more head room !-- They just too rich for my blood !--
Cost me about $425 per square meter (2 boxes- lights-pumps) to set up then after that just nutes and power !-- I've worked these boxes long enough now to figure out what I want to do and got some nice stuff to work with ! -- I'm down here in the belly of the beast so it ain't like I can go to the weed store to compare varieties !-- I gotta grow them out and process it before I can have a taste !
So I run lots of stuff !-- Mostly indica heavy !-- They still hunt us so I try to keep my head down locally !

Umbra sent me a bunch of Sativa dominant seed a while back. I guess he knew my taste. Unfortunately I think something happened cause most of 'em failed to sprout. I will admit I put 'em in rockwool which was a new thing for me but I had horrendous luck with 'em. Kinda why I gave up on the water gardening thing for now.

Find what works for U Nick !-- Looks to me like U got it down ! -- I got sand and bad water to work with !-- Too salty outside to grow much of anything round here !--Nothing but palm trees !- -- Makes me miss the swamp !-- Really been wanting a big sack of crawfish !

I got 5 gallons of Apple Wine in the freezer !-- By bedtime I should have it down to one gallon of Apple Jack !-- Blueberry Merlot right behind it by a few days !-- Can't let my yeast die so I'm need some more fruit !--

I need me a sack of them suckers too! Don't get me started.

Nick I got left over gumbo !-- This time of year we usually place an order !-- D.D. buys frozen peeled crawfish tail meat for Etoufee and cooking - They also have a cured ham product called Tasso that she uses and andoullie sausage !-- Wait !-- and boudin !-- D.D. cook Cajun like a natural cause that's what she grew up eating !--

Used Neoprene inserts in my bubblers for clonning.Even grew a few all the way with those inserts. I personally like DWC and Dirt. Have even went from dirt to DWC using those inserts.
Just started a new job. I work from home. Lol
Anyway,,gotta save some money for a new light system i want to use. I plan on going with the SpyderX ive been reading about. Couldnt find it again, but someone here uses them. Then i gotta build me a growroom or purchase a Tent. I got some time. Besides i got enough dank in jars to last me for awhile,,and i want to look around and get to know my neighborhood.
Rosebud,,,this thread seems to be where everybody is,,so im sure ill meet plenty right here.
Okay,,gotta go do a few Estimates. Make my money.

There are a couple of us running Fluence leds. I use a 4x8 Gorilla tent to feed my main flowering room. I was running 2 1000w MH in there and replaced it with a spydr. It was a test as much as anything. My flowering space, I run 6 double ended, air cooled 1kw HPS. I wanted to know before investing in more spydrs how they would do. If they would even come close. LOL. Better than the 1k w ac/de for sure.

Thats good to know. Ive seen a few side by side grows on the net using HPS vs SPYDRX. Very impressive. So im taking it you liked them. Went back at looked at a few of your grows. What is that thing you use that opens the Stoma or whatever?

It ain't the glamorous side of grow but this is the heart of my operation !-- There might be 18 or so varieties in this box !-- I got 3 in veg. This one is most just vegging -- One is for fresh cuts and I'm using one for unsexed plants from seed !-- It's like an index card file for weed !- Pull one out grow it out big enough to chop into cuttings replace it with a rooted clone and when the cuts big enough off to bloom !-- If I kept mother plants I wouldn't have room for anything else !-- I see no problem cloning from clones !
The 2 plants at the bottom of the pic are my 2 boys !-- Squish -x- Oregon Lemon and on the right that High CBD -x- Valentine !

Looking good Keef. I could not upload my pictures. Something is wrong with my tower. What a bummer.

Rose babies are looking good. Wish I could post some pictures. I took the easy way out on making tea. I bought the tea bags. In the future I'll try to brew tea. Rose how long is the tea good for? Do you put it in the frig?

D.D. giving me saddle sores ya'll !-- I said I would not go buy a gun at the gun show but that wasn't good enough !-- No buying a sack of parts and putting one together after I get home like U did last time either !-- Never crossed my mind !-- Dam !-- O.K. time to back up and come up with another plan !-- The army just released a bunch of surplus .45 caliber 1911's ! -- Probably some .38 police specials too ?-- I guess the question is can I take the heat ?-- Sure would like a pair !-- U know I'm bout to get in trouble right ?--

Keef thoughs Hippie Dawgs are sure looking pretty. I sure hope I get a good out come.

Thats good to know. Ive seen a few side by side grows on the net using HPS vs SPYDRX. Very impressive. So im taking it you liked them. Went back at looked at a few of your grows. What is that thing you use that opens the Stoma or whatever?
Biowave

Ness what I saw was when they bloomed they made more leaf than bud !-- Some others had the same problem !-- I'll see if I can get some seed out to U this week !-- I bred a Black Berry Snow Lotus male to about a dozen different girls and I got a few other things too !-- The BBSL male supposed to be one those super males that make everything better and I have been pleased with what he did so far ! -- They very fertile too !-- Most are germing just fine for me !-- I'll keep U posted !
U gonna need more room !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back