Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. ! --
Ness I'll get that taken care of and keep U posted !

BL -- Welcome to MP and the O.F.C. -- Do U grow or want to grow and how ?-- Sometimes we can be a little suspicious because we do get the occasional troll -- U gonna participate in the conversation or just quote old post and say --OK ?-- OK what ? -- If U got a question just ask !-- I don't mean to come off as a jerk !-- I'm just not sure what U doing here YET !
It 's Friday !-- Let's do this day !-- Wake and Bake !--
OK,,,,,,,:rofl:
BL,,,,,,if you the Popo,,Keef is your man.:smoke1:
If the DEA wants you Bro,,they dont have to post on your Thread to do it. They can come on here as a guest and read everything you post.Besides im pretty sure they are after much bigger grows then yours my friend.
As for just plain ole trolls,,good luck,,they always find away to screw with ppl.

Thank you Nick. I'm going to see if I remember how to post picture. Have a good day

Got a brand new girl this morning from A CBD Indica-x-Valentine and I got another one might be a girl too !-- Time to take it back to veg and start cutting on it !-- Looking forward to seeing if it helps !
Another cup of coffee while I wait on some decarb !-- I'm feeling my age today !-- I need to get some cloning done !--
Dam this Master Kush is LOUD but I like it !-- The caps this morning gonna probably ring my bell !--
Sangarara Reserve --x-- 91 Dragons -- That's another loud one but potent !

John -- U asked yesterday why I didn't grow bigger plants -- Cuz at one time I was maintaining 2 dozen varieties in a square meter !-- I can get 6 of my midgets in one my boxes -- If I grow them bigger and only put one or 2 per box I would have to reduce the variety count way down !-- My time is coming and when it does I'll be loaded for bear !-- Most of the stuff I grow came from right here at the O.F.C. !--

Ness, I think you can post pic's. Mr rb is doing well, thank you for asking. Ness, pot likes a wet/dry cycle. it likes to be dry to push the roots to go deeper. Not to the point of wilting though. Stick your finger in up to your second knuckle and see if it feels dry, then water.

Morning OFC. It is fryday. Took the peyote purple x deep chunk down and trying it this morning. Definitely Not daytime smoke. Nick, how's the garden?

Well now what are you gonna do umbra, all stoned? I just popped a couple of seeds of that.

OK,,,,,,,:rofl:
BL,,,,,,if you the Popo,,Keef is your man.:smoke1:
If the DEA wants you Bro,,they dont have to post on your Thread to do it. They can come on here as a guest and read everything you post.Besides im pretty sure they are after much bigger grows then yours my friend.
As for just plain ole trolls,,good luck,,they always find away to screw with ppl.

Keef was MP in S Korea. He likes to vet out posers. DEA is only 1 of the threats growers face. Plenty of growing sites, what brings you here?

What up Umbra ?-- Mane it would be easy to find po-po here because they not gonna be here to participate !-- They would just watch from the shadows !-- No one would know they were watching !
It's the other threats I watch for !-- I guess I'm just a suspicious old fart !

Soon as I get rid of these white flies I got some I need to start too !-- I'm get back into Umbra's BOC and find me some Hershey Bar weed !-- Got a lock on blueberry -- Not that happy with the Strawberry-- Fine smoke but only faint Strawberry !-- I thought I would find a blackberry outta those Black Berry Snow Lotus crosses but none yet !-- That Snow Lotus don't play !-- All the crosses so far have been steam rollers !-- The AK 48-x- BBSL does shine a little brighter !- Nice flavor and killer long lasting buzz !-- but they all good !

Oh shoot Umbra, i love surprises and don't get many. BBP was nice to gift those, maybe in exchange for the cbd's.

Keef i really will get a package out to you someday.

Keef was MP in S Korea. He likes to vet out posers. DEA is only 1 of the threats growers face. Plenty of growing sites, what brings you here?

I was just trolling. Lol

Nah i was searching about Leds and growing with them,,cause i have never used Leds before and ended up somehow reading something from this forum. Started reading as a guest and decided to register.
What other things do you have to worry about besides the Popo? Just curious.
And yes i know there are several grow sites,,but i kinda like this one. Is that okay?

Good morning potheads...seems like I’m always late to the party...guess that’s life on the farwest coast...plus I don’t mind sleeping in of late...when the weather gets more consistent and the sun shines a bit longer, I’ll get up earlier...last week I made a batch of cannabutter using the harlequin I had and I’ve been buttering up my morning coffee....makes for a nice easy way to get into my day until I know what I’m doing....then I can smoke or vape if I have nothing impotent to take care of....picked up some molasses, fish fert, and some liquified kelp so as to make some tea for the garden. Gonna use my worm compost as a start....I guess my lactobacillus serum kinda stalled out so I’m gonna try again. This time I’ll put the rice wash outside for a bit to pick up some wild yeast maybe....I was not able to get the curds to separate from the whey....
Hope you’all have a fun day....

CBD Johnny, you found a very close knit group here at MP, we look out for each other.

We are a cautious group. We worry about bugs, and disease, and how stoned we can get and what is good for medicine, and how genetics work and stuff like that.

Welcome to MP CBD, why don't you post an introductory post so we can all meet you.

I am off to breakfast with my gfriend. You guys be good and grow some dank, will ya?

I was just trolling. Lol

Nah i was searching about Leds and growing with them,,cause i have never used Leds before and ended up somehow reading something from this forum. Started reading as a guest and decided to register.
What other things do you have to worry about besides the Popo? Just curious.
And yes i know there are several grow sites,,but i kinda like this one. Is that okay?
No worries. Peeps come here for different reasons. Some come to learn to grow, some to become better growers. Some ... not so sure. Simple questions and their responses go along way.

I fell into LEDs and they all I know !-- Became a water pharmer because of the dam dog pecker knats!-- Aero ?-- Because D.D. bought me an aero cloner !-- The design was flawed so I made my own !-- Coulda went with drip and drain or DWC but I just copied that store bought cloner on a larger scale !--
I been working out how to set up a Mom and Pop grow system and I'm about ready to set up for a real grow !--
Rose take your time !-- I still got stuff I want to start and so no hurry !-- I am looking forward to growing Nurse Larry again !-- Everytime D.D. come home I catch hell for losing it !-- We in transition !-- I'm gonna be polishing up the house with fresh paint and hardwood floors !--Be my first shot at installing hardwood floors !-- Sand and carpet ?-- They shoulda knew better !-- Anyone wanna buy a beach house with an active grow ?-- All I need is some cuttings ! -- Gonna be kinda tricky getting the grow from here to there up that smugglers highway !-- I'll tell U when I'm moving the grow !-- U know that's a straight up lie ?-- After it is moved and settled in then I'll tell U !

It ain't the glamorous side of grow but this is the heart of my operation !-- There might be 18 or so varieties in this box !-- I got 3 in veg. This one is most just vegging -- One is for fresh cuts and I'm using one for unsexed plants from seed !-- It's like an index card file for weed !- Pull one out grow it out big enough to chop into cuttings replace it with a rooted clone and when the cuts big enough off to bloom !-- If I kept mother plants I wouldn't have room for anything else !-- I see no problem cloning from clones !
The 2 plants at the bottom of the pic are my 2 boys !-- Squish -x- Oregon Lemon and on the right that High CBD -x- Valentine !

View attachment 20180322_091531.jpg

Morning OFC. It is fryday. Took the peyote purple x deep chunk down and trying it this morning. Definitely Not daytime smoke. Nick, how's the garden?

Hey man, thanks for asking. I'm doing great and the garden is doing so-so. Last summer th seed fairy sent me a bunch of new stuff and I've popped most of it. I have a couple of BPUxsumptin' a couple of Blueberry, bunch of B.O.C. a Sleezskunk and a Gigabud. some other stuff I can't remember. I have a nurse Larry almost ready to cut and another that is in re-vegg. The NL is probably gonna yield better'n a lb. from one plant. Indoors. I actually impressed myself with that one.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Used Neoprene inserts in my bubblers for clonning.Even grew a few all the way with those inserts. I personally like DWC and Dirt. Have even went from dirt to DWC using those inserts.
Just started a new job. I work from home. Lol
Anyway,,gotta save some money for a new light system i want to use. I plan on going with the SpyderX ive been reading about. Couldnt find it again, but someone here uses them. Then i gotta build me a growroom or purchase a Tent. I got some time. Besides i got enough dank in jars to last me for awhile,,and i want to look around and get to know my neighborhood.
Rosebud,,,this thread seems to be where everybody is,,so im sure ill meet plenty right here.
Okay,,gotta go do a few Estimates. Make my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back