Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon OFC. Crazy morning. Got interrupted before I could sign in this morning. Dog were very demanding. tj needed help doing odds and ends. Thing have die down now and I can breath.

Keef wine is looking good. I was wondering if you still brew it. How is your crew of doggies doing. Mine are demanding at times. It so nice when they are all sleeping.

Its going pretty good Nes. I just smoked a bowl of GG#1and im drinking a bottle of cold cold XX,s. I dont drink much,,but when i do,,its Dos Equis. Lol
Keef,,,send me some watermelon wine.
By the way,,,damnnnnn. You should have your own reality show. Crap,,,slip and crack yur face,,Katrina,ouch. You need Jesus...lol...course he aint gonna show up,,,cause he is too busy :evil:

Rose, I got a ? to ask? Can you please tell me if this dirt is any good to use to grow with? Natural & organic raised bed garden mix Listed OMRI and Just Natural Organic. That is if you can fine them on the net. Rose how do you store your tea after you brew it? How long is it good for? This is a crazy day so far. I glad thing have quiet down.

I'm smoking on SD. Haven't got much left and it the last of my stock. Look like I might be buying some brick weed before you know it. Thinking of it, it's 420 time. Filling my bowl now.

My grow room is at 77 degree and 34 hum. Nice breezy going today. I got the window open and blowing right in. Babies are eating it right up. They are looking good.

Let me find something to ship them in Ness !-- That Purple Haze may not always show color but lots will !-- Yeah I been collecting genetics and chucking some pollen on occasion !-- The SR 91--x (Mazar-x- BBSL )-- I haven't even grown yet so you'll be the 1st to grow it ! -- I haven't found any blackberry in the offspring of the BBSL -- That Snow Lotus seems to be dominate !-- The Snow Lotus supposed to be one those super mom's that upgrade anything bred to it !-- I got no way to measure THC content but They'll do U right !-- I send U a dozen or so seed from several varieties and U can plant what U want !-- I'd start at least 4 at a time to make sure U get a girl !

Good Evening Keef, I'm going to save up for one of those presses. I sure want to do some dabbing. I think that what they call it. That is one my bucket list.

Ya Keef I'm going to have a winter small crop just one of two. I'll pick when the time come. I know you have said it before but how long does it take for a clone to come to maturity quick?

Started out sunny, but been raining again here 2Red. Maybe tomorrow. Might go to the Rodeo if its not raining.

Ness there are those who grow Sea of Green sativas who flip clones to bloom soon as they root !--
They do need more time than that for the terepene profile or taste and stuff to develop properly but U do what U want to them !
Show and tell !
1st we got Snow Desiel out the house of Umbra bred to Black Berry Snow Lotus -- Was gonna call it Black Snow but it make pink bud !-- Potent Pink Bud !-- Momma and dad were both children of the Snow Lotus !
Then we got Rose's Nurse Larry bred to BBSL !- She nothing at all like mom but she will just steam roll right over U !-- Not for the novice !
Mater I'll grow'm bigger when it's time but I'm looking for stuff right now -- and I already found some !

Dam !-- Pics ?-- 1st and 4th are the NL-x- BBSL -- 2nd and 3rd are SD-X-BBSL !

View attachment 20180324_152815.jpg

View attachment 20180324_152754.jpg

View attachment 20180324_152730.jpg

View attachment 20180324_152618.jpg

Oh Ya Keef I forgot I have to Hippie's SFM. Do you know the Dad or Mom. I like to know the names of mj. I write these thing down.

Sorry Ness I don't remember !-- I ran that Hippie's Dawg once but it had way too much leaf and not enough bud for me !-- I never grew it again !-- These I'm sending I know about and they don't play !
On that tea U talking about get an aquarium air pump and air stone and put it in your organic tea and the beneficial bacteria will keep reproducing and long as U replace the tea U take out with water and add a little molasses once in a while U can keep the culture growing even as U use it !

Have U seen the crowds at that March Across America ?-- I guess Rose out there protesting with them ?-- Yes it's political but what is not political these days ?-- I want to live long enough to smoke a legal joint and even that is political ! -- I got to say that it appears the sleeping giant has awakened and change is in the air !-- Make me proud of those kids !-- Get'm Emma !

Rose, I got a ? to ask? Can you please tell me if this dirt is any good to use to grow with? Natural & organic raised bed garden mix Listed OMRI and Just Natural Organic. That is if you can fine them on the net. Rose how do you store your tea after you brew it? How long is it good for? This is a crazy day so far. I glad thing have quiet down.

Ness, what color is the bag. I found a couple and they look good, but if i could find your exact bag i would be happier. Does it say Whitney Farms on it? Or Eco Scraps?

I was gonna put a CKN out to thaw yesterday for the smoker and forgot !-- Anyone down for some fried Shrimp and CKN tenders with Cajun Fries ?-- Got plenty tartar sauce ?

Keef, I cried my eyes out watching Emma and her 6 minutes of silence. Maybe the most powerful thing i have ever seen. The children are leading and I am relieved, cause we suck at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back