Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Started out sunny, but been raining again here 2Red. Maybe tomorrow. Might go to the Rodeo if its not raining.

Monday is the day umbra, gonna be in the upper 70’s next week...

I might be from Texas but all horses and mules know about me or something !-- I never been around one that ain't tried to hurt me and most got the job done ! -- Cows are cool long as they don't step on my feet !

Rose the kids got great hope but there was another time when we had hope that we could change the world !-- For me the day Ford pardoned Nixon -- The music died !-- It was over !

Ness, I forgot, the tea, are you bubbling it? You will know when it goes bad, it smells bad. You are using bags? when i grow outdoors i bubble for 48 hours and use it all up. When it is brewing or bubbling it smells good and organic. when it goes it really stinks.

Keef,,,you from Texas too? Yeah you probably already said it somewhere and im to high to remember. Whoops,,,trying to remember my Wifes last name.:farm:

Yep Mater !-- Grew up in East Texas north of Houston and the wife is from the Beaumont area !--Joined the army in 1973 and was Never was able to settle back home so I been around some !--
Down on the coast now but I'm looking for a place inland some to set up a real grow !-- The wife is working in Austin where we have an apartment we ran to from Harvey !-- We'll probably end up near there but I'm easy !-- She just got a job offer that was too good to pass up !-- She makes it home for about a week a month and it's getting old !-- Me and 4 dogs be holding down the home front !-- Soon as we get this place polished up some we gonna sell !-- Might take a year though !- Work on stuff when we got the money but that apartment is cramping the money tip ! -- We waiting on some papers for my SS then we can get some stuff done but we treading water till then !

Mater I caught it when U said U moved to South Texas and I almost sheet a brick !-- Ain't many of us in Texas got the cahones to join a pot forum !-- I'm quite a bit south west of U I would guess !

Got Joe Bonnamassa and Tab Benoit playing da blues for me !-- Probably bout high as U can get --and still do the crab walk !-- Cannacaps and this stinky (in a good way ) SR91!-- Got me twisted up !
Back to da blues take me down boys !--

Morning O.F.C.!-- Dam I'm first up again today !-- Wake and Bake !-- Coffee is on -- Got a fresh glass pipe of this SR-91-- I been kinda digging it !-- D.D. don't like it because she said it stinks when it burns !-- Same with my Master Kush !-- Some just don't like some stuff !-- Ain't no problem with potency !--
Don't be watching that Canadian border too close next couple weeks !-- Might be some genetics bout to be swapped !-- Bud I'll be ready when U are !-- UBC Chemo coming to Texas !-- I've seen the pics and she a tetraploid !-- Makes 3 leaves at a time instead of 2 like my boy Trips did but that ain't a trifoliate like Trips was !-- Someone selfed UBC Chemo from the looks of it !-- His makes 3 at a time instead of the 4 leaves at a time like UBC but that don't happen in nature !-- Make me wanna set the pickle jar lab back up and make me some Tetraploids !-- I don't believe Billy Bud's numbers but we don't know what is up in the polyploid range !-- No doubt not all will become legends but that's my deal !-- Weed has 2 strands of DNA (2n)-- Big a** strawberries got 8 strands (8n) !-- Billy got the only (8n) I have ever heard of he calls it "Sequoia "-- I gotta get back to work on that !
Them "Terminator " seed (3n) gonna be coming soon from the seed companies !- Weed U can't breed !-- Just like seedless watermelons and other polyploidy fruit and veggies -- U have to buy new seed for each crop ! -- The seed companies will no doubt move in that direction soon !-- Gather your genetics while U can !

Mater I caught it when U said U moved to South Texas and I almost sheet a brick !-- Ain't many of us in Texas got the cahones to join a pot forum !-- I'm quite a bit south west of U I would guess !
Im closer to your Wifes work then ya think, lol.
If yur gonna live in Texas where they are a Little bit pot friendly,,Austin is the place to be.
Not saying thats where im at......:guitar:

Morning Mater I would have guessed Houston !-- D.D. tells me Austin is weed friendly and I'm counting on it !-- Been up there a few times and it sure changed since back in the day !-- Used to be some open country between Austin and San Antonio but not anymore !-- Almost as big as Houston !-- I spent a couple tours in San Antonio working in the O.R. at Brooke Army Medical Center back in the 80s !
I know I harp on it but U guys need to eat more weed !-- I harvest Wednesday and was outta trim for caps !-- So I just go back and take some green popcorn put it on a paper plate and Bake it at 240 for an hour then run it thru my screen wire basket to break it into tiny pieces I can pack into Empty 00 gel caps !-- I get them on amazon by the 1,000 cheap !-- I then take my whittled down chop stick and pack the caps as full as I can ( and I can pack a bunch into one )-- 4 of these chased by a tablespoon of coconut oil will rock your boat -- for long time !--
Eat more weed that's where the medical benefits are and no matter what ails U it'll help !

D.D. met a lady from a pot advocacy group in Austin so I ask her to introduce me !-- D.D. say she don't know what to say to the lady or how to say it !-- I do !-- but D.D. tell me to wait !-- I ain't real good at waiting !-- I like to get high but I can preach the true medical benefits as well as anyone and I pretty much know how to use it ! -- I figure I find meds that help my crazy broken self it'll help others too !--
Dam I got stuff to do !-- Later !

Morning OFC. Rose yes I use tea bags for right now. Do you think I should put a bubbler in my 1gal container? The bag of natural & organic raised bed garden mix OMRI listed is dark purple. They have ants, I'm not using them. The just nature organic has a tan bag with two pretty purple pink flower on it. It also has 100% organic Locally sourced produced on it. I'm going to give it a try. Got to do something buying FFOF all the time is costly. I'm going to be recycling my use dirt. Thing just take time. All four of hippie's dawg has yellowing of lower leaf. And, I other plant has brown spots on one leaf, I'm going cut it off. The only fer. I have is Dr Earth 4-4-4. I don't know if I can use it. I have EM1, the tea. I also have Fox Farm Big Bloom but the 1st number on that is 0 and that is what I need is a higher # that come first. I hate to seeing problems start. FF was a trip to use and I didn't like the outcome. Do you know a good organic fer. I'm going to be surf the net to see what I can fine. I also have a few books. Well, off to see what I can fine. Thank you Rose

Good morning potheads, things are lookin up, spring is just around the corner... lotta big grows about to start. I’ll be puttin some stuff out back, tcbud gonna have a show, Rose & ston-loc...Can’t wait to watch...who else gonna plant a weed patch outside?

G'morning fellow stoners an' growers. I been busy today. Been re-working the big room and getting ready for the switch. I have 17 Little babies I need to be getting ready for. In a couple of days the NL I have will be coming down and after a good cleaning all the vegging plants will go into that room so I can rewire the bigger flower room for my new lights an stuff.

I have heard that if you leave a plan in darkness for a few days prior to harvest the Trichome production and terpene profile is noticeably enhanced. Anybody have an opinion? Rose, you got mail

Break time !- Got my running around done now time to maybe get something done around here !

Ness -- Rose is the one to teach U about organics but girlfriend U ask alot of question U gonna have to learn in the trenches !-- Don't worry about fertilizer yet there's a better chance of U over fertilizing than under fertilize !-- The plant will teach U if U let it !-- Don't let it get complicated !-- Get the best potting soil U can organic if U wish and get the plants in it !-- Pot is a weed !-- It's hard to kill!--- They grow it for hash in the middle east in some poor as* soil that won' t nothing else grow in !-- Get the plants in good dirt-- Don't over water and let mother nature do her Thang !-- She know what to do !

Nick is it getting complicated ?-- My buddy The Gloman up in the Midwest freaking out !-- His grow room busting at the seams and he praying for spring to hurry !-- Old one handed pot farmer use a tractor to grow weed !-- He got some dank to put out this year for sure !-- I know cause I sent him the seed !--
RE -- We gonna hit 85 at the beach today but it's overcast and looks like we might have A Stormy Sunday night ! We could use some rain !

Sound like you have big, good plans. Two week ago I had a fight with a window. Window won. It's slice and dice you. Just got 8 staples to the side of left hand. I was luck it didn't go deeper. Mon. I get the staples out

Thank you, Keef that is good advice. Sorry about all the question. Just to excited about growing again. I'm going to heard that dirt talking sometime I hope. I got 3 good books. The Rev. The Bible and TLO organic. I guess my brain waves are going crazy. I'll take it slower and breath. Time for a hit.

5 gallons of good soil. 1 good female of a good strain. Feed a tea of worm castings in place of watering once every week. Every 2 weeks give 'em a shot of epsom salts to stimulate strong stems and a desire to eat. Throw tons of light at 'em and watch 'em grow. If the leves at the bottom start going yellow, you starving 'em. Organics in dirt is a cakewalk

Ness I didn't mean to sound mean or give U a hard time !-- You'll do fine !-- U learned a lot last season so do what works and if it don't work for U try something else !-- Growing weed is mostly just waiting !-- My first lesson on growing weed was throw your seed out the back door and don't mow !-- U still got some blueberry seed marked either B.B. King or BPU-x- B.B. --Need anymore ?-- Umbra bred a good one with that one !-- She'll grow a monster plant !-- I'm looking for a way to package the seed then get them out so U can get them in some dirt !-- Let me know about those B.B. seed cause I can hook sister girl up with some them seed too if U want ?-- U still at the same address ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back